//Errored love// Error x Lust

So basically i got this idea from a joke comment on my nightmare x Error smut chapter,, and i got inspired from it.

And so heres background knowledge so you know what's happening before the chapter starts!😁

Basically, lust can make paths over large holes in the ground or even large ravines,

Amd because of that, nightmare hired to lust to help them cross the void since teleporting magic and portal magic doesn't work over the void.

Errors strings worked but he couldn't control them for too long if their carrying weight on them.
-------------
3rd POV

Nightmare had just invited lust to the team, as a healer and bridge maker.

Lust was both excited and scared due to, once he walked in through the door all eyes were on him.

Nightmare had said there were originally 6 of them. And now lust makes 7. But lust only counted 5 in the room.

Nightmare, a skeleton with blank eyes and black goop coming from his eyes, another skeleton with a creepy smile and his grey hood on, a skeleton with one glowing eye light and a giant hole in his skull. And the only other one he kinda knew. Cross.

"Alrighty boys, come introduce yourselves to our newest member, lust." The others looked up towards nightmare. And as lust looked over, the others stood in a line.

The one with no eyelights spoke first.

"Im killer, nice to meet ya." Killer and lust shook hands as the others began to speak,

"My names horror!"

"My names dust..."

"Im cross!"

Nightmare looked agitated as if someone was late.

"ERROR GET YOUR BONEY ASS DOWN HERE!!" the others seemed almost unfazed by nightmares screams, but lust had winced a bit.

But then he walked down the stares.

Lusts soul skipped a beat.

Walking over to him was the destroyer of worlds. The one ink warned everyone about.

Error...

Error walked over to lust stood infront of him, looking him up and down as if scanning him for something.

"Hey, my names error. Who're you?" Errors voice pierced lusts soul. Lust always heard of love at first sight and never believed it.... But error made him believe.

Error made him fall into true love.

"I-im lust! Nice to meet you all!" Lust mentally face palmed at his stuttering.
Thankfully, nightmare took over the conversation.

"Ok everyone, lust can make bridges over the void to help us, lust will also be our healer. Any questions?" Nightmare claimed as the others nodded.

Error slightly raised his hand.

"Wheres he gonna stay? We have no open rooms." Error stated. Nightmare just glanced at lust and back at error. A sickening smirk on his face. He was about to ruin errors life.

"Lust will be sharing a room with you u til we can make a new room for him, error." Error glared at nightmare as lust blushed deeply.

Nightmare laughed as he walked past and whispered to error.

"Show em around, wont ya?" Error sighed as he waved towards lust to come with him. Lust blushed more as he walked besides error. When they got to errors room, error opened the door to reveal a bed in the middle of the room, a galaxy themed wallpaper on the ceiling acting like the actual night sky and strings all around the room. The bed was fancy and had an overhanging piece over it that was black and see through, with black roses decorating the top of it.
There was a nightstand to the right with a blacklight lamp and an alarm clock. There was a large fluffy black rug on the floor and there were handmade plushies of all the original sanses except ink and dream.

Lust just fell onto the carpet and sighed. With error looking down on him.

"Soooo, where am i sleeping...?" Lust asked.

Error thought for a bit and decided,

"You can sleep in the bed, i'll sleep on my strings." Error then summoned some strings and lifted himself up as lust blushed.

"O-ok," lust flushed a bright lavender as he walked over to the bed. Soon laying down upon it.

He sighed as he sunk into the bed wanting to fall into a deep slumber.

And with error, he was staring lust down as he studied every feature about him.

Then he turned to his hands and summoned a needle as he took his strings out. Changing their colors and weaving them together, using some as stuffing for what he was creating.

It was a stuffed version of lust, that looked almost exactly like him. But it was missing something....

But what?

.....

Error thought hard on what it could be missing.

And he looked back over at lust.

And he noticed something...

Lust had a strange mark on his face, it seemed like a mole, like one humans could have. It was under lusts right eye and it was shaped like a heart.

And so error worked on making a small heart under the plush's right button eye.

Lust them opened his eyes as a hint of pain hit his spine.

He's been having cramps lately and it hurt like hell.

He felt tears pricking the corners of his sockets as he turned to his side, looking away from where error was.

The pain turned into a tinge and he started silently sobbing as the tears finally fell.

The pain was unbearable.

But then he heard a voice.

"Hey, i know your crying. Are you in pain? Or just having emotional problems?" The glitchy voice was obviously errors.

Lust stayed silent.

Error sighed and got down, placing his plush with the strings.

He crawled onto the bed and sat next to lust.

"What's wrong..?" Error asked, feeling a tinge of empathy for the smaller skeleton.

"It... It hurts, so badly..." Lust choked out his sobs.

"Uhh, what hurts....?" Error asked, he wasn't very good at comforting people. He was usually the one being comforted by either nightmare or the only good voice in his head.

"My,, my cramps... I've been having them e-ever since a few days ago.."
Lust sobbed more, while error just scooted closer.

"Well, i could help." Lust looked over a bit,

"H-how..?" Lust asked wondering how exactly error could help someone like him.
Lust turned his head back as more pain made its way through his spine.

"I could do,,, this." Error lied down next to lust and put his left hand on lusts spine making him flinch. Error pulled lust closer as if they were spooning, error then began using healing magic on lusts spine making lust let out a sigh he never knew he was holding in.

Lust flushed a bit as the pain went away. But soon felt drowsy as the magic lulled him to sleep.

Lust fell asleep in errors arms, and as error was about to get up, he started feeling drowsy himself.

And so, they both fell asleep, lovingly in each other's arms.
---------------------------

Sorry for taking forever on this!! If there's any spelling mistakes please notify me on them! But i hope you guys enjoyed 😁 sorry it was a bit rushed since i felt like i hadn't been posting as much as i should be. -Author