//Hes hurt..// UT!Paps x Error

This one was requested by:
Belt-Buckle

Enjoy!

-----

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Errors POV༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

I had gone into a new au ink had created.
But, something was off about this one.

It was like a normal au but everything was tinted white and some bits looked unfinished.

And there were no monster in sight...

I looked around a bit scanning the area for life when suddenly I heard coughing come from behind me.

I turned around to see ink as my face grew into a scowl upon facing the squid.

"Error! I've come to stop your reign of terror! Once and for all!" Ink yelled loudly as I huffed out a sigh before smiling sickeningly at him.

"You really think you can kill me ink? I'm your other half! I cant die! I'm the ying to your yang! I'm the balance to this when Shazam! I'm the only one who can save this multi verse now since your dumbass can't get it through your head that this universe needs balance or else it'll all crumble apart!" I screamed until my throat felt sore, soon other skeletons popped out from behind trees and bushes.

"Stop lying error! We all know your the bad guy! We all know your only lying to avoid your well deserved death! " ink screamed as sanses started flinging attacks towards me. I dodged with ease without even trying, I saw that all of them were copys, of coarse.

Ink didn't want to risk the originals dying off.

I summoned my strings before grabbing nearly half of the sanses by their necks and slowly hanging them to death, hoping to scare the others into leaving.

I smiled as I knew without the sanses, their aus would all be crumbling. That'd be less work for a while until ink recreates them all until he's overworked, which usually results in me destroying them, all over again! Because he'll be too tired to stop me!

Half of the remaining sanses fled once they realized they wouldn't be able to win against me, but ink was only standing there watching as his own creations died off and fled.

The remaining sanses caught me off guard as they all caged me in bones and fired faster blasters at me,

I teleported out of the cage with minor damage done to me as I fired my own faster blaster. Which was a mistake.

Once I looked away and was distracted by the other sanses, I felt Inks red paint hit my right side as it burnt through my clothing and seeped into already open wounds, it hurt like hell, I screamed out in pain and dropped to the floor scratching at the paint hoping it would leave my body but it only spread to my fingers.

I remembered the situation and noticed a fell sans thinking it would be a cool idea to kick me so I grabbed his leg with my paint infected hand and watched as the paint seeped through his leg and soon melted it off.

Thank god I'm immortal or that shit would hurt even worse.

I felt the paint soon pass as I noticed more attacks surround me. I felt nauseous and noticed I was slowly about to start rebooting from the fast beating of my soul. So I created a quick portal to wherever,
Just anywhere but here..

And then all I saw was the black of my loading screen.

Whenever I rebooted I was sent to something kind of like Geno's loading screen but it was all glitched out and I just had to hope that someone found me and pressed the yes button....