//Errors favorite pet// bad sans poly

(Another cute bad sans poly because those guys deserve the world, but this time the poly includes:
Error
Nightmare
Killer
Lust
Horror
Dust
Cross
Red/fell

Enjoy! 🙄☝

-----

»»——3rd⍟POV——««

It was the worst day ever,
Horror finally found out about lust and errors pet ferret, and uhh it uhh, was a little bloody 😦☝

And so, as horrors apology he's buying them a new pet!

He took lust, error, nightmare and well, everyone in their relationship to the pet store to get a pet they all like.

"Alright, who wants a bad ass pet, and who wants a cuddly pet, cause I'll get two."

Everyone gathered into two groups,
Lust, killer, cross and dust wanted a cuddly pet, like a ferret, a bunny or even a parrot.

Nightmare, Fell and horror himself wanted a bad ass pet like maybe a snake or a dog.

And error really didn't care, he just wanted to bond with the animal itself. But,, maybe a cat...

Everyone split up and looked around, error was the only one thinking at the moment and explained what kind of animal they all wanted to an employee at the counter.

They all wanted something that they can bond with, train to kill and cuddle with.

And soooo the employee 2as a bit shade about the animal he was gonna sell error but he took error to a secret backroom and inside the room was....

Lust and fell argued whether a rabbit or a snake were better while horror face palmed.

"We could get both but I don't want the snake eating the rabbit right afterwards.." Horror stated. As nightmare nodded his head before turning to face horror.

"Hey, where's error? He should get a say in the choosing too." Nightmare stated. They all faced the counter when they heard a roar.

It was error, and he had,,,

Wait a minute is that a black Panther?-

Error took the panther by a harness was was somehow big enough for it, it was the same height as error just on all fours and it rubbed up against error as if it were a house cat.

A

Big

Dangerous

House

Cat.

Error smiled as the employee quickly ushered him out.

"This is kinda illegal man, so uhh, don't tell anyone where you got it from alright? And also here's a muzzle for when your out in public." The employee handed error the signed papers and pushed him out before he could even pay for the damn thing.

"Huh, so I guess we got something we all like." Horror claimed as everyone, even nightmare swooned over the panther. From it's sharp claws to it's cuddly personality.

-----

(This ones extra short and extra bad because I'm lazy but I didn't wanna lose this idea 😦☝)