//silky splatters of a new hobby 2//

Sequels always suck for me to write, so don't hate me if this sucks really badly!
Enjoy!
---
-3rd POV-
Errors business was booming! Many people have come and gone, some people coming more than once, such as the sans in this au and a few other sans. Many monsters and chara's/frisks alike had been using portal traveling to come here just to buy small trinkets made from strings, error had started creating more stuffed animals and jackets and had been getting lots of personal requests.

Some people asked for pride flag themed items,

Some people asked for plushies of loved ones,

Some even asked for embroidered items such as pictures of family members or as gifts for friends and lovers.

Error excepted all requests no matter how dumb, whether for pranks or funny anniversary presents.

That was until someone came with a gun.

They pointed the thing straight at error making everyone in the store pause in fear.

"Nightmare." Error called calmly.

"Put all your money in the bag!" The unknown monster screamed.

But then the goopy skeleton himself appeared from behind the register.

"Heya," nightmare called as he wrapped the gun in his tentacles, took a picture of the 'visitor' and threw him out the door which killer so kindly opened for him.

Nightmare than hung the guys picture on a board behind the counter that had the words,
'Never allowed in the store again' written on a sticky note with many other pictures of monsters hanging there.

All the other shoppers went back to shopping as dust and blue dragged the body out back,

"And never come back ya idiot!" Blue yelled at the monster as he scrambled to get up and run. Once he had gotten within 5 feet away, blue smiled and snapped his fingers, causing dust to summon a bone and start chasing after the monster.

You all probably know what happened to that monster :]
---
It was starting to become darker as lights dimmed and the fake stars of the underground shined brightly.

Error flipped the sign just as his last customer had left.

Blue high-fived dust as the two giggled.

"Did you hide the body good enough or were you both lazy again?" Error chuckled as he turned towards the two.

"Blue forced me to hide it well, 6 feet underground with a few dead animals over it to hide the smell and some poison ivy planted over the top." Dust groaned as blue struck a pose with his hands on his hips.

Error smiled softly as he decided to walk into the back.

"There were a lot of people today! Should we restock?" Killer asked as he looked towards some of the emptied shelves.

"We could, or we could do it tomorrow since tomorrows a break day." Error laughed.

"Oh yeah!" Killer remarked,

"Tomorrows sunday isn't it." Nightmare interrupted.

"Yup, and we always have breaks on sundays." Error spoke. He slowly pulled a pair of controllers out of his pocket.

"Sooo, ya wanna get your asses beat at mario cart?!" Error smirked as dust, killer and horror raced upstairs immediately. Blue chuckled as he walked towards error.

"Ya want me to invite your brothers over?" Blue asked, error nodded as he grabbed nightmares wrists.

"I'll take Mr grumpy man upstairs while ya do so." Error stated as nightmare huffed.

"Alrighty!" Blue replied as he pulled his phone out while making sure to lock the back door and front door.
He also decided to lock up the cash register while he was at it.
----
"Fresh! Geno! Ya made it! And right after i beat them at mario cart, again." Error chuckled as killer groaned behind him.

Fresh chuckled back as geno went to hug error.

"Yup! How are you error?" Geno asked as he hugged error tightly.

"Im fine," error responded as his smile grew wider.

"Hows ya rad business been brah?" Fresh asked as he leaned onto a wall.

"Pretty great actually! I've even had some sanses from other aus visit!" Error exclaimed. He noticed killer amd dust start to fight a bit over something stupid.

Nightmare wrapped them up into his tentacles as they bickered.

Fresh nodded but just before he could say anything blue ran up the stairs.

"Guys! I think someones in the place! I heard noises coming from the back room!" Error groaned as blue looked scared out of his mind.

"Ugh here," error summoned some strings amd used them to go downstairs and slip under the backroom door. He let them sit there until he felt something picking one up. He wrapped his strings around that thing and unlocked the door to the backroom.

"I got whatever it is. You guys stay up here. Nightmare, ya mind comin with?" Nightmare nodded as error walked down the stairs. He saw a figure trying to escape his grasp as he flicked the lights on. It was,,,

"1N-1NK?!"
-----
(Cliff hangers be hittin different, but anyways goodnight besties😌)