//Error the multi-tuber 2//

Here's the second part to 'Error the Multi-tuber! I had to reread the first chapter a few times before knowing what to do for this one, but at least it's here now!

Enjoy!

-----

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Errors POV༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
After the live stream, me and the gang made our way back to the castle.
I haven't had to destroy any aus lately due to inks strange pause in creation.

I didn't mind of coarse, it was just strange.

I watched as dust and horror rewatched some clips over and over as we walked through a random au.

Nightmare and cross were talking about asgore knows what, and killer... Killer was just sitting there in the snow.

"Uh, you good killer?" I asked as killer looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I have to shit really badly :'(" killer complained as dust and cross let out small snickers before crashing to the ground, laughing loudly.

"Holy crap! Is that Error?" We heard someone state as me and nightmare were the first ones to look towards the source of the voice.

It was this aus frisk and Chara, specifically Swap! Frisk and Chara.

-----

»»——3rd⍟POV——««

They walked towards error and the others, specifically walking right towards error before digging for something I'm their bag.
They pulled out a pen and a small notebook.

"I hate being a bother but, could you sign this for us?" The Chara asked as errors eye lights glitched between his normal ones and small stars.

Nightmare chuckled a bit as error said nothing, but soon enough error took the notebook and signed it with his best handwriting as the Chara and frisk squealed and ran away laughing.

"I see you got your first fan wanting a signature, huh, error~" cross teased as error stayed a bit silent before turned around, his pupils were now just pure big stars. He now looked like a glitched version of blueberry.

Horror chuckled a bit at errors excitement over a small thing such as someone wanting a signature.

"I never thought anyone other than you guys would want anything to do with me.." Error looked down at his hands as his pupils filled with happiness slowly moved their gaze towards nightmare as he began talking.

"You'll get used to it error, seeing how many multi-tuber subscribers you have, you might get those requests often." Nightmare stated as error smiled. Errors pupils switched back to normal as killer started whimpering.

"Alrighty let's get going before killer shits himself. " nightmare chuckled as error followed behind them.

(Back at the castle after killer takes a shit. ALSO QUICK BACKGROUND INFO, FOR THIS AU I DID IT AS A BAD GUYS POLY 😅)

Error, nightmare and horror were laying on the middle couch as dust, killer and cross spread out making a fort with the chairs, tables and couch in the living room.

"Its finally done!" Killer exclaimed as cross giggled a bit at killers excitement.
Error picked up the sleeping horror as nightmare and him made their way into the fort, it was pretty spacious and it fit app of them nicely.
There was a pile of chocolate right in the middle of the fort. Cross layed to the left of the chocolate pile with killer laying his head on his chest as they cuddled like that.
Dust joined the twos cuddle pile as he snuggled up to the side of them both.
And on the other side of the chocolate was error face nightmare, nightmare facing error, and a sleeping horror face plating right in between error and horror as soft snores escaped the skeletons mouth.

"Man, imagine our enemies catching us whenever were laying like this." Dust stated as horror shot up from his sleep quickly.

"I never turned off the live stream!" Horror screamed as he looked behind him at the pillows and saw the camera, still recording and pointing right at them.

"Oh great,, dream 'll never let me live this down..." Nightmare growled as error scooted forward towards nightmare.

"Let all those single sanses watch, they'll just be jealous they can't keep a relationship like ours." Error stated as he cuddled up to nightmare causing the king of negativity to blush a bit. Horror shrugged as he went back over to the others and decided to join the other three in their cuddle pile.
And soon enough, nightmare and error decided to join them too.

-----

Ink and dream couldn't believe it! Ink was surprised error could even love in the first place and dream was just happy for his brother to finally have someone, or, multiple someone's he loves.

Blue already knew so he wasn't surprised but the rest of the multi verse sure was!

And right when everyone else was asleep, error used his strings to grab the camera.

"Goodnight multi-verse, and fuck you ink!" Error whispered loud enough for the camera to hear as he winked and stuck his tongues out, he quickly turned off the camera and continued onward towards sleep with his lovers.

-----

(Sorry it's so short! It's nearly midnight but hey at least I updated ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡  )