//All badguys poly 6!!//

The one you've all been waiting for-
---
<Errors POV>
Me and the gang had just gotten skull to get off of the blinds, and we've also taught horror to not try and eat skull-

But either way, im still confused on how i obtained inks magic and stuff like that. With no creator does that mean that i have to do both jobs? Cause if so that's gonna be a little too much on my shoulders-

"Heya error whatcha thinkin bout?" I jumped a bit as i turned around on the couch to see cross with skull on his shoulders.

"Im just thinking about personal stuff, ya know?" I asked as he chuckled and sat next to me.

"Yeah, heh. Horror got his leg stuck in the railings that are on the stairs because he was chasing skull around again."
I tried fighting back my laughter but i bursted out in hysterics right when the image popped into my head again.

"Its not funny!" Horror could be faintly heard from the stairs.
I laughed harder as cross began laughing with me.

"Yeah yeah, i'll call nightmare to get ya out." Cross chuckled as he began walking away before he turned around to face me really quickly,

"I'll be right back, love ya!" Cross blew me a kiss and ran to go help horror and to get nightmare.
I blushed a bit as i chuckled.
I looked to my left and to my right to make sure none of the others were around while i pulled up my data.
---
ÊRRØR!SANS!ÇQ

AKA: GLITCH, MISTAKE, RURU

HP: ???? (CLICK FOR INFORMATION)

ATTACK: ???? (CLICK FOR INFORMATION)

DEFENCE: ???? (CLICK FOR INFORMATION)

ALLIES: NIGHTMARE!SANS, KILLER!SANS, DUST!SANS, CROSS!SANS, HORROR!SANS... (CLICK TO VIEW MORE)

ENEMIES: INK!SANS, DREAM!SANS, SWAP!PAPYRUS, CORE!FRISK... (CLICK TO VIEW MORE)

SPECIAL ABILITIES: GLITCHED BLASTERS, STRINGS, GLITCHED BONES, AU DESTROY.

NEW ABILITIES:
AU CREATE,
HP BOOSTER,
ALLY CALL

DESCRIPTION: ONCE A LONELY DESTROYER. NOW AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF HAVOC WAITING TO BE RELEASED. DIE TO THE DEATH OF THE CREATOR, THIS LONELY DESTROY HAS BEEN MOVED FROM A COPPER RANKED GOD TO A SILVER RANKED GOD-
---
"Whatcha lookin at error?"

I nearly jumped up to the ceiling with how much the voice behind me scared me.
Just before i could finish reading as well..

I turned around to see cross with horror and nightmare behind the couch as horror began coming around the couch to sit next to me.
I closed down my data before they could see it.

Usually the question marks on attack and defence mean i need to update my data, but the question marks on my hp seemed like something that rarely only happens you you go up in L.O.V.E...

"I was uhh, zoning out because im bored..."
I prayed to destiny and fate that they would believe that dumbass lie that i made on the spot.

"Well, how about we all watch a movie? KILLER, DUST! GET DOWN HERE!" I nodded as horror and cross jumped over and sat down next to me on either side.

"Cuddle time!" Horror shouted. As he rested his head on my lap, cross chuckled and wrapped one hand around my shoulders and pulled all three of us closer together.

Before i knew it, killer sat down with popcorn while nightmare sat with the remote.
Dust decided that he would sit on nightmares lap.

From the front of the couch it would be, (from left to right)

Night with dust sitting on his lap as he used the remote to scroll through channels.

Killer with the popcorn on horrors ass since horror was on his stomach with his head on my lap.

Me with horrors on my lap,

And cross with his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

Oh and skull came to join us too! He decided to sit on horrors head and catch the popcorn that killer threw at him.
---
(Teehee sorry for short chapters recently! Im just rushing myself because we need more recent updates-

Sorry for any misspells or mess ups!!)