all badguys together part 4

Becuz yea❤

(WARNING! ANGST! IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO ANGST PLEASE SKIP A BIT OF THIS CHAPTER)

Also!! In this universe error is about blueberry's size so he's short compared to the others.
Error
Nightmare
Any chara
-voices-
Anyone else
Enjoy✨
~~~
~3rd POV~
Error was in another battle with ink, ink was making fun of error for just about everything. Blue and dream winced everytime ink spit horrible insults at the destroyer. They hated when their own friend, no. Their own leader was just so mean to someone else. He only acted this way to the destroyer. And now dream was realizing that blue was right.

~earlier~
"Hey dream?"
"Oh! Yeah blue?"
"Don't you think, that maybe ink is a little to harsh on error..?"
Dream paused. 'What?' Dream thought.
Error was the destroyer. Ink had to be firm to show his dominance.

"Of coarse not Blue! Error is the destroyer! He's the bad guy!!"

"B-but! Dream! Error has never once layed a finger on us! He only attacks ink when ink starts the fights! And error never attacks first!!"
Dream thought for a moment while processing blues wording and phrases.

Dream knew that blue had a point.
But dream was so blind at this point that he didn't even want to believe blue.

Because he knew blue was right...

~present~
Ink barked horrendous insults at the poor destroyer as error simply walked away opening a portal.
His eyes gaped open when he saw nightmare and the other glaring.
They wanted inks head on a spike but after one little phrase...

"YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A HOME! HOW WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND HEARTBREAK AND PAIN?! HUH?! YOUR JUST A HEARTLESS EMOTIONLESS MONSTER!" ink screamed. This was the last straw.

Error closed the portal as killer and cross tried to jump out of the portal and attack ink.

"You will, never under stand what i've been through.."

Ink paused.
Errors voice was no longer glitchy. No longer scratchy or beaten up.
It was firm. Like an apple tree.
Error looked at ink.
Ink and the other two froze at the sight.
Error had not only blue streaked down his face. But red.
He was crying.
Not 'normal' tears but,
Bloodied, tattered and beaten tears.
Just like his pride.
Error glared at ink as he opened a portal, turned around and left.

~at the 'bad guys' base~

"UGH THAT DISGUSTING SOULESS SQUID WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ERRORS PAIN!"
Killer screeched his words, becoming angrier by the second.
They waited a few minutes as a blue portal opened again. Out walked error with tears streaming down his face.
Killer lunged at error and brought him into a warm hug.
Error hugged back letting out many tears that had threatened to fall for the past 5 minutes.
They all began group hugging as nightmare pulled them all onto the couch and cradled error while the others sat to the sides and whispered encouraging words into the destroyers non existent ears.

~with the star sluts~
"INK THAT CROSSES THE LINE!"
Blue had screamed letting his own anger out onto his own 'leader'.

"blue,-" ink started but got interrupted by a screaming blue and a tear filled dream.
"YOU'VE TAKEN IT TO FAR! HE MAY BE THE ENEMY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD INSULT HIM LIKE THAT! HE HAS NEVER ONCE STARTED A FIGHT ONLY YOU HAVE! YOU CALL YOURSELF A LEADER BUT YOU ACT LIKE A LOWLIFE CRIMINAL!"
Ink flinched at blues sudden out break as dream slowly fell to the ground onto his hands and knees crying his sockets out.
Dreams tears dropped to the ground because he now knew that blue was right.

Dream steadied himself as he stood up,
"Ink, blue was right.. You are being a little rude to him." Ink acted shocked. Even though he wasn't. He was soulless the only things making him happy was his stupid vials. He reached for one. But his sash was gone.

"Ink we took away your sash to see if errors saying was right, if your not soulless than you wont need them for the time being." Blue stated,

"B-blue! Im your leader! Return my sash now!" Ink shouted. Trying to act angry even though he wasn't.

"Why do you need it ink? What's its purpose? Are you soulless? Was the destroyer right?" Dream asked. A bit ticked off because he didn't want the truth.

"Ugh! Why do you guys care is im soulless or not?!"

Blue was ticked. Dream backed away from the argument.

"BECAUSE INK WE DON'T WANT TO HANG AROUND SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TRULY CARE ABOUT US!!"

~with the bad guys~
error was still softly crying into nightmares goopy shirt as the others had hatred in their eyes.

"Im gonna kill that stupid squid next time i see him!" Dust yelled while the other agreed.

"No, don't. Im fine, really!" Error tried to sit up but fell back down. He had something wrong with him. The bloodied tears obviously weren't normal so the others were worried.

"You obviously are struggling to even look at them, so no ruru. You are not fine. Lay back and let us do the work for once."
Error wanted to trust them but he knew the others weren't qualified for doing many things around the house, besides stealing money to buy groceries.

"Yeah ruru! Tell us what to do and we'll do it!"
Error was a but worried by this statement so he only hid his face in nightmares chest more.

"... Please, killer and dust go out for groceries.."
Before error could say anything else killer and dust were out the door.

"Horror, go with them please. Make sure you get more meat and milk."
Error felt bad for telling them what to do but he did what was told since he couldn't.
"Cross, could you and chara go, destroy an au?" After being that said, chara and cross' faces blew up in excitement.

"OF COARSE!!" they both yelled as nightmare opened a portal for them. They ran through it quickly.

"And for me, i will go get science."
The king of nightmares slowly slid his beloved onto the bare couch and opened a portal to another au seeming to be sciences lab.

Error had nothing else to do so he decided to sleep. But he felt something hurt.
A crumbling feeling deep inside of him.
Like his own SOUL was crumbling inside of him.  He checked his stats.

He gasped.

...

Error!sans,
Health: infinite
Lvl: 4
Attack: 100000
Defence:100000
Special attacks: strings of fate, strings of destroying, strings of creating
Special defences: forced wall, blaster wall, feeling stone

Description: former destroyer who can now create due to the death of the creator

(The bolded words are new attacks, defences and especially bolded words are when you level up)
----------
Lol to be continued 😂😂💖✨
Im also just basically turning this into a series so tell me if you guys want more of this concept because im actually having a lot of fun with it😌😌😌
(Also 1165 words✨👅✨)