//Do you really love me?// ErrorFresh.

This one just popped into my head it's mostly angst but maybe a bit of fluff near the end.

TW: ANGST, SAD THOUGHTS, YOU MIGHT WANNA YELL AT THE CHARACTERS A LOT

Anyways, enjoy!!

-----

»»——3rd⍟POV——««
Error sat In the anti-void alone.
Again.

It had been one of those days when his boyfriend fresh wasn't around to 'help',
But his help was obviously fake.

Help with what? You may ask,

Well, error was having an emotional breakdown because of one sad truth.

Usually the truth never bothered him but this one pierced through his soul once he thought about it for the first time.

He had always pushed it to the back of his head but today it tore at him like an animal wanting freedom.

But the freedom of truth brought him to one of his lowest lows. 

Fresh was still emotionless..
Which meant that he could never truly love error, no matter how hard he tried.

Error fought those thoughts with others but soon enough stopped after another thought dug deep into his skull.

'He's only pretending that he loves you to keep you happy.. Just like ink did." Error clutched his knees, pulling them to his chest as he fell onto his left side.

The emotional pain of knowing fresh didn't truly love him back hurt worse than all of inks attacks towards him, hitting him all at the same time.

Error was in fact holding in his sobs while the voices only added onto his negative emotions.

But once he heard a portal open and close, he wiped his face as he turned around quickly.

It was fresh.

And just seeing fresh standing there with his fake worried expression tore error past his breaking point.

Before he knew it he could only hear static as tears flowed down his broken and glitched face as he heard quickened foot steps come towards him.

He looked down to try and avoid contact with fresh but he started sobbing the loudest when he felt freshs arms around him.

After a bit of crying and hearing freshs soft Coos and sweet nothings he calmed down a bit, but tears still tore down his face as he slowly looked up at fresh to see a somehow more convincing worried look than his last one.

"Error, what's the matter? This is the loudest I've ever heard you cry. And your usually quiet!" Fresh said in a (fake..??) concerned voice as error wiped his face with his sleeves.

"It's just... " error sighed a bit, his breathing still shaky from crying so hard. And his voice a bit raspy from the volume of his sobs.

"The voices got to me again and... They said something that made me really upset this time..." Fresh listened carefully as error curled up closer to him.
Fresh began petting error in hopes to calm him down better.

"An-and, they said that you could never truly love me back,, be-because your emotionless.."

Fresh looked error in the eyes staying quiet for a bit. Thinking of what to say next.

"Well i can't show my love for you very well, but I know in my parasitic soul that I can still feel my love for you. Whether I may be classified as emotionless or not."

Fresh stated as he kissed error on the too of his skull. Causing error to jump slightly and hide his face in his chest.

"I guess I just let the voices get to my head again... I love you.." Error whispered.

"Love ya too E. " fresh chuckled as he rubbed errors skull softly.
----

(SORRY IT'S SO SHORT AJFBABD also sorry if it's bad I'm so tired rn 😀)