//Heart shaped buttons 2//

This was requested by: MDaPlayer

Hope you guys enjoy!!
---

<Buttons POV>

It's been, maybe,,a few, days..? Yeah, maybe days of me being here with erratum.
Erratum taught me that time is strange here in the so called 'Anti-void'.

So I'm just guessing.

Erratum and me had been running around a bit, hopping from au to au, erratum told me all about the balance and why he destroys the different universes.
So I've been hanging out with him for a while. He told me that if ink caught me out of my au he would take me back, so I'm guessing ink really doesn't care about us sanses.. Huh.

Erratum had been taking me around the different areas that he likes, he took me to a place called outer tale with lots of pretty stars! And a big mansion with other sanses, that were a big gang called ' the bad sanses ', crazy, right?

Now me and error were sitting on the floor of the anti-void.
I breathed put a sigh as I flopped onto the floor. My back hitting the white vast emptiness lightly as erratum chuckled a bit.

Honestly, Erratum was so attractive! His smile, his laugh, and even his name sounded attractive! Erratum... How did someone as cute and good looking as erratum fall into my sad button shaped life..?

Just as fast I was pulled into my thoughts, I was pulled out of them as I felt something gently fall next to me on my left side.
I looked over to see erratum, laying next to me on the white floor as he stared up towards the ceiling.

I swallowed hard as I softly forced my gaze onto all of erratum facial features. 
He wore a gently and attractive smile, and his dark blue tear like marking flew out of his sockets and down his face with such a beautiful shine to them.
His off colored teeth made him stuck out even more, as well as the yellow color colliding with his dark colored bones that looked so fragile, nearly like porcelain...
And his eyes.
Ooh his beautiful eye lights and their red sockets, his eye lights were different colors and...

LOOKING RIGHT INTO MINE!!

"See something you like button~" Erratum joked as my face heated up. I looked away quickly as I heard erratum's deep chuckle come from behind me. I sat up as erratum did the same.

"Second time today I've caught you staring. Am I really that attractive?~" Erratum joked farther as I chuckled a bit, hiding the fact that I was flustered.

"We-well ye-yes.." I whispered to myself. Hoping to any higher god that erratum didn't hear.

"What was that button?" Erratum asked with a genuine puzzled face.

"Ugh! Yes Erratum! You're very attractive!" I nearly screamed. Looking him directly on the sockets. I did it! I finally told him!

It looked like he took a bit to process what I had said, but after a bit, his eye lights lit up, almost the same as if a toddler was given a new toy.
He took a quick inhale before,

"I think your very attractive too button." My soul skipped a beat at his words. Just like that, I jumped into his arms as he glitched out a lot, but somehow, he didn't crash like he had the other times I hugged him.
We sat up with me in his lap facing him.
He smiled up at me before hugging me tightly, it felt nearly bone crushing but I only hugged back not saying one word.

"Does,, does this mean we're, a- a couple?!" My eyes lit up as he pondered a bit before nodding quickly and letting out a cute giggle. I was so happy! I stood up quickly and picked him up by his waist and swung us around in circles as we both giggled loudly.

He glitched a bit less as he let out glistening tears that nearly seemed like they were filled with love. True, pure, love...

I lifted him down a bit as our lips were inches apart. He leaned down a bit before laying his hands on my cheeks, causing me to look up more, he then...

Kissed.

Me.

AHHHHH WE'RE KISSING! FOR REAL! AND IT WASN'T A DREAM! HE WAS KISSING ME ON THE MOUTH! AND HIS EYE SOCKETS WERE CLOSED!!!

I kissed back quickly, causing the kiss to turn a bit passionate before parting for air.

I looked up and gasped at the beauty that towered over me as I held him in my arms by his porcelain waist.

Erratum's multi-colored eye lights flickered like tv static as they slowly formed lovely hearts in his sockets.

I had won the most perfect treasure in the world.

Better than those souls of the lost children.

Better than escaping from my other brother.

I had won over erratum's heart.

And now I felt complete.
----
(I actually love this so much for once 😭😭😭 also sorry for any mispells or plot holes! I'm tired 😦🔇)