error x fresh (floof)

(FLOOF)
Errors POV
I stood in the anti-void staring up into the nothingness of a ceiling. I felt calm, well, i did feel calm until i heard a portal open up behind me. I expected it to be ink so i got up quickly and turned around.
"Ŵhãt ŷ0ü ŵåñt îñ-... Øh, frë$h ŵhãt ŷøú ŵ-ŵãñt..?" I growled, my growl soon lowering as soon as i saw fresh. He looked taken aback from my growling but quickly answered my question.
"Cant i just see my short broseph for a little?" He escalated his voice and lingo on the short part. God i hate this guy.

3rd POV
Error was about done with fresh's sh!t. Fresh just chuckled and walked over to see what error was doing now. Error just sat down and ignored the 90's skeleton the best he could. He continued crocheting a ✨bumble bee✨ stuffed animal.
"Woah broseph that's one rad bumble bro you got goin' there!" Fresh was surprised by how well error was doing on the big crochet bee. But, sadly, right when error was almost done he realised he didn't have enough stuffing for the stuffed animal.

"Funk," fresh looked angered and surprised, and also very dramatic. He gasped loudly in a weird dramatic way. It made error want to punch him.
"Woah broseph! No cursing while im around, Its unrad!" Fresh said in a dramatic tone, trying to act like he had emotions, it ticked error off. Error glared at fresh as he stood up and opened a portal to a shop in an au that he almost always go for certain fabrics, knitting and crocheting supplies, and other stuff like that. He walked in quickly so that he could hurry and avoid ink if he was there. Error grabbed some stuffing, some blue, some yellow, some red and some white yarn and he walked up to the register. The lady at the register knew error very well and loved him.
"Error! Your back again i see! Hold on a sec... Ok that'll be 12.38!" Error happily payed the lady, nodded and ran back through the portal as he felt inks presence coming near the shop. He threw everything on the floor as he tripped over fresh while he tried to close the portal. The portal, thankfully closed right when he heard inks footsteps come into the shop. But unfortunately he landed on fresh's chest. He looked up and realised who he was on. A light yellow blush on his face right before everything turned black,

Great, he crashed.

(20 minutes later)
(Freshs POV)
Error bro fell on me earlier. Than he crashed. Pffft, he looks like a lemon because of the light yellow blush decorating his face. His system was 87% done reloading. He was lying atop of me with his head buried in my chest. It was cute- wait. What?-

My thoughts were cut off by a female voice coming from error loudly exclaim,
"Error system 4.0.4 has finished reloading!"

His eyes slowly opened as he sat up away from my chest.

".... How long was i out?" Error tried making small talk trying to ignore what just happened. I could tell.

"You were out for 20 minutes bruh, how was yer' little nap?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fresh."
"Yes broskee?"
"... I hate you right now,"
"Lmao i know broseph"
"...."
"....?"
"...... Can we do it again...?"
".... Do what again broseph,"
" ... Lay together."
"..... Ok"
(3rd pov)
Error tried scooting close to fresh and lay down. His glitches acted up a little bit he forced himself to lay atop of fresh. Fresh lied back and didn't move a bit,
"Ø-ok i-î thínk i díd it-t." Error managed to whimper out. Fresh than moved a bit to the side as if to move error into a more comfortable position without actually touching him, the movement made error yelp but than he got comfortable.
"'Ight broski, ya comfy?"
"Y-yêah,"
"Mk, ..... I, .... I love ya, broski"
".... Pfffft, you cant love, .... But.. I løvë ŷøú t-,"

After those last words they both fell asleep leaving the poor halfly filled bee to chill there with barely any insides smh.