ᵀᴿᵁˁᵀ, ᶜᴼᴺᴺᴱᶜᵀᴵᴼᴺ & ᴰᴿᵁᴳˁ

➤ᵐᵃᵏᵏᵒ ~ ʷᵉᶤᶰ

➤ᵐᵃᵏᵏᵒ ~ ʷᵉᶤᶰ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

Their history teacher had just thrown out Louis, Finn, and Mitch with the comment that they did not to be taught and were an imposition for the teachers because they had come to class again stoned and could not help shouting sarcastic comments at every opportunity.

Clementine was sure that the puffy eyes were enough to provoke Mr. Wells, and that he had only been waiting for a valid reason to evict them from the classroom.

Clementine had always liked history, but only because she was so good at it that no teacher had ever been able to fuck it up for her; no matter what an unbearable specimen she had to deal with, she was always on a B.

As Louis pushed past her, he scratched her neck and she couldn't suppress a giggle.

It was such a habit of his to give her a fleeting scratch of any part of the body he could reach when he passed her.

Sometimes it was her stomach, sometimes her scalp, but he never touched her in inappropriate places. Clementine usually avoided physical contact; she hadn't grown up with a lot of touches and found it difficult to cross that threshold. With most people, she was actually disgusted with it, but it was different with Louis.

He wasn't one of them; he was her only true one in this life and they had a very special bond that only Clementine and Louis could feel.

If she looked him in the eyes, she felt seen.

There was such a trust between them, unlike any other. He was the only one she was sure would never betray or hurt her.

The warm water from the shower pelted her petite body. The shower was lit by an elongated window. From here she could look down at the street, but because she was so high up, no one was looking up at her. She overlooked everything and was still invisible.

Lately, she has been getting dizzy while showering and nearly passed out a few times. Her head had rustled, her eyes went black and she had to sit down to stabilize her circulation. She had worried about it for a moment, but the joy of becoming more fragile outweighed it. She looked more and more the way she felt inside and hoped to experience love for exactly what she was.

If people only saw how delicate she was, they might be more careful with her. She hoped that no one would dare throw stones at her if they feared that she would break under them. Mentally she had always broken under the slightest hostility, now you could finally see it too.