ᴵ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ ᴸᴵᴱ ᵀᴼ ʸᴼᵁ

➤ˡᵃᶰᵃ ᵈᵉˡ ʳᵉʸ ~ ʸᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

"Where's Clementine?" Asked Makayla as she peered through the crack in the door.

"She's coming back later," replied Louis, and he knew that his sister would not be put off any longer and finally wanted to know what was going on.

"Have you overcome your attachment anxiety?" She asked directly and Louis rolled his eyes.

Makayla stepped into the room, took a deep breath, stood up straight, and put her hands on her hips: ''So now, listen here,'' she began, and her brother suspected that this was the introduction to a long monologue.

''To be afraid of attachments is nonsense, only people who can not open up and feel that they are incompatible do that. Nowadays almost everyone has the feeling that they are not permanently compatible with anyone.''

Gesticulating, she threw her hands in the air.

''Falling in love pretends to be an attraction, and if there is nothing else, at some point nothing will stop you. Being in love with being in love, you could say. However, the fact that you let yourself be fooled is enough evidence that you want it, probably even need it. There are almost only ties left for a limited amount of time, as long as you can keep your masks up, but at the end of the day you're alone, right?''

Louis was sure that May would not wait for an answer from him anyway, so he just stayed silent and listened.

''But think about how it is with us, that doesn't scare you either. If you really understand each other, real bonds are an enrichment, you bring each other to peak performance, new ideas - ''

"May," Louis interrupted his sister.

''It's okay, I got it.''

Makayla paused and scratched her stomach, her chains jingling together.

''Really? So are you ...?''

''I don't know ... I think so, maybe yes.''

His sister grinned contentedly.

"Aww, you have a girlfriend!" Makayla squeaked.

It was a good sign that May care so much about her, Louis decided.

''How do you know you're doing the right thing?''

"I don't know, don't you like feel that?" Asked Louis.