ᴸᴼᵛᴱ & ˁᴱˣ

➤ᵍᵉˢᵃᶠᶠᵉˡˢᵗᵉᶤᶰ & ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉᵉᵏᶰᵈ ~ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳᵉ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

!NSFW!

Another binge on the field - this time, the reason for it was Gabe because Clem cannot let go of the pain he has inflicted on her. She didn't know exactly why and took one sip after the other so as not to have to think about it in the first place. To this end, Gabe tried to fill her up again and again.

Violet had texted her today about how stupid she thought it was going there and that she was definitely not in the mood to get drunk. In the meantime she was over it, the place and the people were, so to speak, below her level, and as soon as Violet was not there somewhere, all attention was lately focused on Clementine as if she were the newly crowned successor.

''Nobody here loves me,'' she texted Louis with a touch of suffocated emotionality so that shortly afterward he actually came over to keep an eye on her. He didn't like the meadow either, but he worried about it. He didn't like that she was drinking more and more often, and he seemed to sense that Gabe was the reason for this, even if he didn't openly address it. Their relationship was complicated, both didn't know exactly what they were now, the only thing she knew is that they loved each other and they couldn't live without each other.

For a long time, he had just been careful that no one took advantage of her loss of control, especially Gabe, and she had unabashedly continued to fill up while she lay on Louis' lap, unable to walk, until she puked. She had thrown upright on the floor in front of them, and Louis had had to turn her to one side and hold her hair so that she wouldn't become soggy or suffocate. That was enough for him, he had piggybacked her and carried her home. It wasn't too far to go, and yet she had stepped away several times, which is why he urgently wanted to sober her up. He then carried her into the bathroom where she was now sitting fully clothed and no longer knew what was happening to her. When Louis said, ''Sorry Clem, this is only for your best'' a jet of cold water hit them. Clem shrieked and the shock ran through her entire body but actually made her feel more alert and clear in an instant. "YOU BASTARD!" She squeaked, just grabbed him by the hip, and dragged him into the tub.

The showerhead flew through the air, splattered the ceiling and walls, and finally landed on Louis, who was now also hanging wet in the tub. ''I don't have anything to change and I still have to go home you ass!''

"You can have something from me," he replied, pulling back against the tub. "Don't talk shit," she replied while pulling her legs tightly against her body. ''I'll wrap myself in your blanket and let the stuff dry over the heater, it's fine.''