ʸᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴴᴵˁ ᴴᴼˁᵀᴬᴳᴱ

➤ᵇᶤˡˡᶤᵉ ᵉᶤˡᶤˢʰ ~ ʰᵒˢᵗᵃᵍᵉ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

From the other side of the street, he saw her sitting on the steps in front of the iron door, as if she had hoped someone would follow her.

Louis sat down next to her and took a careful look.

He felt like he was seeing her properly for the first time.

The facial expressions on her face as she bit her lip whenever she was in her thoughts.

How she ran her hand through her curly brown hair and wrinkled her curved nose.

She had a cute tipsy nose, he had never really noticed that before. The way she sat there made her seem really fragile for the first time but her charisma almost made her glow.

But it seemed like nothing was left of it anymore. 

She looked weak and vulnerable.

He looked at her so intently that he felt he was memorizing her eyes, and her long slender fingers looked so beautiful that he wanted to reach for them.

''I'm sorry.'' Louis interrupted the silence with a deep voice and cleared his throat.

Only now he realized how they have stayed in silence.

She smiled but not as strong and bright as usual.

It seemed forced and gave him a slight hit in the rips.

''It's okay Lou, you're actually right,'' Clem replied, tilting her head slightly in his direction.

''I was undesirable today anyway, the evening was doomed from the start.''

He could hardly stand her gaze, now he was ashamed of his words.

"Oh, God, I wish I was high ..." she whispered sadly, tilting her head back.

''I'm just too busy being strong, I don't want to give anyone the chance to take control of me, and I somehow have a hatred of anyone interested in me, maybe because I never felt that it wasn't superficial.'' She paused as if she regretted that it had just bubbled out of her.

She looked at the floor, and then, astonished at herself, continued: ''Meaningless, Insignificant facade. Apparently, I'm so obnoxious that I can only be loved from afar.'' She paused and swallowed, a tear dripping down onto the asphalt, she wrapped her arms around her legs and looked out at the street.

''Nobody knows who I really am, least of all myself.''

'You're wrong,'' Louis replied, who was confused at how someone who obviously had such an attraction for people, had such a self-perception.