ᴴᴱ ᴺᴱᴱᴰˁ ᴴᴱᴿ, ᴬᴺᴰ ˁᴴᴱ ᴺᴱᴱᴰˁ ᴴᴵᴹ

➤ᶠˡᵃᵗˢᵒᵘᶰᵈ ~ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵇᵘᵐ ᵇᵘᵐ ᵇᵘᵐ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

They were on the same train that would take them to school the next morning for the first time in six weeks.

Beautiful pictures of the city passed by the window.

''I think the most important thing is to become aware of yourself, like really really aware. And when you have that - when you know who you are, where you are, and at least a little bit why you are - you know how to make yourself happy,'' said Louis, while using a straw stirring in his smoothie.

''At least that's what I found out for myself.''

"When you talk about something like that, everything sounds so easy and beautiful," replied Clem, who was sitting opposite him and looking dreamily out of the window.

''Everything can be easy.''

''And what do you do when you're reasonably happy?''

''I think then the desire to help others get to that point grows automatically. Otherwise: just enjoy it?''

''I feel so ridiculous to say that, but I've never talked to anyone so openly. It always surprises me how naturally everything flows out of me. Almost as if I was just hiding and creating a shell over the years that should hide my true self until I believed in it, I was so cramped ...''

They were almost alone in the compartment and were now driving the route from one terminus to the third for the third time.

''It's very difficult for me to admit my mistakes and be so honest with myself,'' he admitted.

''You are really good at it tho.''

Clementine smiled.

They hadn't wanted to stay in the room today and at the same time they had been too lazy to walk around, so now they were on the train and still saw the world go by.

"I don't know, most of the time I'm just confused," she said, and her eyes met.

''But you are too.''

Louis raised an eyebrow and grinned wryly.

Usually, he could hide it well, even from himself, but she was right.

''I somehow didn't trust anyone, I always wanted to be in control and to rule my own little world.''

"Why?" He asked, and she brooded.

''I don't really know ... somehow I was used to being alone. I was always on my own and always in my head. So the ego grew on the one hand, but also my fear of this world on the other.''

''After all, you still have a smart mouth.''

Clementine laughed softly.

''Should have seen me earlier, I really became a sheep. In the sixth grade, I started with every stress that didn't even fit in the least. I always said my opinion and could be really mean.''

''What has changed?''

''I looked at me from the outside at some point and I didn't like it,'' she said.

It felt so unprincipled that school would start again the next day that Louis preferred to quickly put it aside.

He had no idea how he and Clem would behave there; how they would deal with each other at all, and how Clementine wanted to reconcile the school with their current drug use was a mystery to him anyway.

He watched her for a few minutes.

She was looking out the window dreamily, her eyes fixed on the buildings.

The longer he thought about Clementine no longer looking at him at school with her beautiful, big eyes, not saying a word to him, the sadder he felt.

He needed her, he understood that now.

Louis leaned over to her, put his hand under her chin, and turned her face to him.

They looked into each other's eyes for ages until Louis put his lips on her pink ones.

That was their second long kiss.

More passionate.

Just as Clementine was about to put her hand on the back of his neck, he let go of her and sat back in his seat.

Louis had a slight grin on his face and offered to hold her hand.

Without hesitation, she took his hand, which was a little rough from playing the guitar.

But she didn't mind, she loved it. 

xxx