ᴼᴴ, ᴹʸ ᴸᴼᴿᴰ ˁᴬᵀᴬᴺ

➤ᶰᶤʳᵛᵃᶰᵃ ~ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ

➤ᶰᶤʳᵛᵃᶰᵃ ~ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

The wind howled past them as they drove down the mountain.

She stood on the back of his BMX and wrapped her arms around his waist to hold on as the setting sun flashed out from behind the woods.

Louis had taken her to his favorite place today, it looked like a Japanese garden, high up on a mountain.

From there you could see the whole city.

Problems suddenly seemed so small and everyday details so beautiful.

They had been inseparable for two days and even stayed completely sober.

Since he had found her on the streets, he had never left his eyes off of her; she had scared the shit out of him that night.

So he tried to distract her and keep her busy so that she couldn't even think about drugs.

"Today is a nice day," she said, beaming up and down.

''As you feel today, you can feel like this every day if you don't numb yourself,'' he cried, to face the rushing wind.

She poked his side.

''Of all people ... stoner.''

''I use it very differently for me. Expanding consciousness, not restricting. I'm also not addicted,'' he replied confidently.

She just snorted.

''You've been talking yourself into this for far too long. Physically maybe not, but you need that shit ... and that's never a good thing.''

Louis' eyes narrowed.

She sounded exactly like Makayla, and if he didn't like one thing, it was criticism of his beloved weed, his own little vice.

"I know you don't want to hear that, but you'd tell me the same thing," she added because Louis didn't reply.

He hadn't smoked for a couple of days either and physically speaking it wasn't a challenge.

However, he had to admit that he had often felt the urge to light one.

He usually adjusted his daily routine so often to his consumption: first wash clothes, then smoke a J (to be creative), then try to work on music, but finally just hang out in bed because you were uninspired.

(And if you were hanging around anyway, you could just continue smoking.)

Quite a trailer circuit.

"Why are you smoking weed anyway?" Clementine asked as they cycled slowly through the streets.