ᵀᴴᵁᴳ ᴸᴵᶠᴱ | ᴸᴼᵁᴵˁ

➤²ᵖᵃᶜ ~ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶜᵃᶰ ʲᵘᵈᵍᵉ ᵐᵉ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

There are way too many people and too many curls for me to spot Makayla anywhere. ''But May-''

''She's is fine, come on, let's get out of here!''

He pulls me through the crowd, pushing people out of the way and kicking others on their feet. That alone could get us a couple of bullets. Between panicked faces, I look for Makayla, but no trace of her.

I try not to look at who was shot and by whom.

If you haven't seen anything, you can't snitch.

Cars are racing away outside and people are running into the night.

In all directions where there is no shooting.

Aiden leads me to a Chevy Impala parked under the faint glow of a street lamp.

He pushes me in from the driver's side and I climb into the passenger seat.

We race off with screeching tires.

We leave the chaos behind in the rearview mirror.

"This sucks," he mumbles. ''Can't we even have a party without getting shot?''

I send a message to Makayla and hope she's okay.

I doubt this bullet was intended for you, but bullets go where they want.

Makayla responds pretty quickly.

-I'm okay. And as I can see you are fine too.-

-Wait, I see that bitch. I'm about to kick her ass.-

-Where are you?-

Is she fucking dumb? We just ran for our lives and she's hanging on this Denasia again. But she's my sister and of course, I love her even when she seems stupid sometimes.

-I'm with Aiden, everything is fine.-

Aiden's Impala is nice. Not as ostentatious as some of the others' cars.

I didn't see any special rims when I got in, and the leather on the front seats has a few cracks. But inside everything is lime-colored, so it has to be pimped up.

I'm tugging at a crack in the seat. ''Who do you think was shot?''

Aiden takes his hairbrush from the drawer in the door.

"Probably a King Lord," he says, brushing the sides of his fade cut. ''When I got there, a couple of Garden Disciples were walking in. There was something.''