ˁᵀᴼᴾ ᴾᴸᴬʸᴵᴺ' ᴳᴬᴹᴱˁ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴹᴱ

➤ᵗʷᵒ ᶠᵉᵉᵗ ~ ᶤ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰᶤᶰᵍ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

 !!!🎔 NSFW 🎔 !!!

Makayla stuck her head through the crack in the door and grinned sleepily at her brother, who was still in bed and was on his cell phone.

"I saw Gabe yesterday,"  she said, speaking directly as she cut the tips of her braids with scissors.

''I think he and Clementine haven't been together for a long time, at least everyone said that.''

Louis scratched his head sleepily.

Would she have anything to say that he should know?

Would it change anything?

Did he want something to change?

"And?" He asked simply.

''I just sayin'. We have to leave at ten to eight!'' Replied his little sister, snapping the scissors in her hand as she shuffled into the kitchen to have breakfast.

"I'm gonna shoot myself in the head at a quarter to eight!" Louis called after her melodramatically, pulling the covers over her head.

Louis had been sitting restlessly in the classroom all morning because Clementine hadn't been on the train in the morning.

He had tried several times to reach her on the cell phone, but she didn't meditate with him and he wasn't sure if she was in the school building at all.

It was a strange feeling to be here again; everything was so different, it felt like an eternity had passed, and as if he wasn't in the right place.

When the doorbell rang, he grabbed his bag - he had already given up trying to unpack it because he never wrote it down anyway - and was thinking about what to do when he saw Clementine.

She was standing in front of a classroom, and when their eyes crossed, the two paused briefly and looked at each other as if they had never seen each other before as if the past few weeks had only been a vague dream.

Suddenly she approached him with determination, took his hand, and led him towards the toilets.

Yes, it actually felt a little bit like they had existed together in a bubble for the past weeks - but there were other laws in this real world.