ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴬᴺᴳ ᴼᵁᵀ

➤ᵈʸˡᵃᶰ ᵇʳᵃᵈʸ ~ ᵐᵃʳˡᵇᵒʳᵒ ᵐᵃᶰ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

Slowly he opened his taped eyes and cautiously sizzled.

His jaw ached like hell, he must have gritted his teeth all night.

He also believed that he hadn't slept for an hour, but that he had rolled around for five hours.

A glance at the clock told him that it was already afternoon.

It was quiet in the apartment, Makayla was already on her way again and so he shuffled limply into the kitchen and filled a bowl of cornflakes.

When he shoveled the late breakfast into it, the doorbell suddenly rang and Louis quickly wondered if he was still waiting for some package.

He hated the sound of the bell that ripped him out of his thoughts and required social interaction.

Through the peephole, he saw a slim girl who strands her brown hair behind her ear, unsurely. He opened the door in surprise and Clementine smiled up at him.

She waved a small notebook in front of his nose.

"You left that at Finn's and I have kept it since." Louis wrote his texts and notes in this book and had searched in vain for the last days in his room.

"But I didn't look through it!", Clementine added hastily.

''Why didn't you give it back to me at the skate park or school?''

"Forgot," she murmured, grinning mischievously.

''After the holidays would have been enough, you didn't have to come here.''

''I practically live next door.''

Louis nodded in understanding.

''Um, you wanna come in?''

What had just gotten into him, since when had he voluntarily invited someone into his bright four walls and that spontaneously?

"Gladly." She smiled, stepped into the hall, and brushed her black Docs off her feet.

Her appearance was covered by a long black cardigan, and black also seemed to be her favorite color, Louis noted.

After he gave her a glass of water, she followed him into his room and looked around with interest.

There was a Nirvana poster on the opposite wall, a cluttered desk with a laptop beside the window, and a guitar in the corner.

The bed she was sitting on was nothing more than a mattress and a few sheets, and he had a large bookcase by the door, which calmed Clementine.