''ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ʸᴼᵁ ᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᴮᴱᴱᴺ ᴴᵁᴿᵀ ᴮʸ ˁᴼᴹᴱᴼᴺᴱ? ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴾᴴʸˁᴵᶜᴬᴸᴸʸ,''

➤ᵘᶠᵒ³⁶¹ ~ ᵉᵐᵒᵗᶤᵒᶰˢ

➤ᵘᶠᵒ³⁶¹ ~ ᵉᵐᵒᵗᶤᵒᶰˢ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

!!! ♡ SLIGHT NSFW ♡ !!!

The moment he opened his eyes, he blinked at Clementine for the first time that morning, and their eyes met as they were facing each other.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi," he replied.

They were both back, both the same people they had been eighteen hours ago.

It had been a hot night - it must have been about six o'clock because the pale sunlight in the city was already flooding Louis' room.

They were wrapped tightly in each other and completely knotted in the sheet and looked back on the day before.

Both seemed equally drained and unemotional, the LSD trip had completely thrown them off the rails, and Louis was certain that it would take him some time to process what he had experienced.

His respect for the substance had grown, but so did his enthusiasm.

''Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'', Louis finally sang in a whisper and with a sleepy deep voice, since her birthday had totally gone on the trip.

''My mom used to sing for me when I woke up, now she writes to me at exactly the time I was born because she is hardly at home.''

She smiled and Louis noticed that she had rarely talked about happy memories.

He was thinking about how he could encourage her to do this more often than she said on her own initiative: ''My mom made me write, I think. She read a lot of great children's book authors to me as a child, she also bought my own books early on and kept supplying me with new stories. Also, I never borrowed her old typewriter to write stories on; I wrote very good essays as a child, and my vocabulary was even positively mentioned in the report card.''

The dim light of the rising sun shone on her face and made her smile shine even more.

''What about you?''

''Through my mom, I discovered my love for music, she moved in all genres and heard a lot and loud ... She also enjoyed filming and taking pictures, when that happened to my dad, she put everything away in boxes, I've always surrounded myself with her things. It really shaped me in a kind of way when I think about it now.''

"You never really told me about your dad," Clem said, and that was true.

Louis had only mentioned in passing that he was in prison and he didn't know if he was still alive, and Clem hadn't questioned it because she felt his discomfort and he immediately changed the subject.

''Well, we didn't have much good time together, but I was able to learn a lot from him. Negative experiences also take us further and make us stronger. I think it only unnecessarily burdens you if you don't accept things as they are. Unfortunately, he had given me more negative memories than positive ones.''

Clem bit her lip, blinked in the sun's rays, and Louis continued: ''Our families are our families, no matter how much they hurt you, without them, you might not be that fucked up like you are now, but also not so nice like right now.''

Clem's eyes went glassy, her face hardened as if she were recalling an unpleasant memory.

''Have you ever been hurt by someone? I mean physically,'' she asked now and Louis tensed.

His eyes were fixed on one point and he was suddenly somewhere else with his thoughts.

''Lou? Talk to me.''

''Yeah.''

A few tears made their way down his face.

Clem took his head and put it carefully on her thighs, she stroked his face gently and they sat in silence for a while.

Clementine realized that she hated to see him so broken, she'd much rather hear his beautiful laugh.

''Have you ever hurt someone?''

Louis immediately thought of Makayla's scar, a cut at the bottom of her chin for which he was responsible.

''I cut May's face with scissors.''

"How did that happen?" She asked in surprise.

''She annoyed me and I just wanted to scare her off, then she ran into the open scissors. It happens; we were young and there was no intention.''

"How do wounds heal?" Clem asked, and Louis considered briefly.

''Let time pass. And maybe you just have to choose to make the most of this moment. I mean ... either you're angry with everything that happened to you, the injustice, the times you were hurt, the people who dragged you down ... or you accept it for what it is - Experience - and choose to be thankful.''

He stretched only to snuggle his head against Clem's stomach afterward.

''It's also something I've been thinking about a lot lately. If you cannot forgive, you will carry it around with you forever and you will never be really free. And you want that, don't you? To be free, I mean.''

She smiled and buried her head in Louis' back.

Since it was her birthday today, Clem was allowed to determine what they would do; Makayla had happily announced this to her yesterday: This day was all hers!

They just hadn't considered all three that such an acid trip caused a violent down, which is why she just wanted to spend the whole day in bed.

"No more drugs to kill pain from now on," said Louis, sitting up.

"Promise?" He asked, and Clementine nodded firmly, although she was still completely dazed from last night.

Clementine turned Louis's head in her direction and kissed him deeply.

She was so thankful that she found him or more or less he found her.

This innocent kiss quickly became very wild.

Louis raised his hands up Clem's shirt and lightly stroked her breasts because she wasn't wearing a bra.

Clementine pressed her body closer to Louis and ran her hands into his dreads.

Louis pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her now bare torso.

He kissed her elegant neck, and a few little moans escaped her pink-red lips.

Clem wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed herself against him even more.

Louis' shirt found its way to the floor, now he was lying on her and kissing her abdomen.

''Didn't we want to go out?''

Louis looked up at her shiny hazel eyes and grinned crookedly at her.

"I want to finish this first."

xxx