''ʸᴼᵁ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ, ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ ᴬᴸᴸ, ᴵ ᴬᴹ ˁᵀᴵᴸᴸ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ...

➤ᶜᶤᵍᵃʳᵉᵗᵗᵉˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉˣ ~ ᵃᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗᶤᵒᶰ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

Clementine turned in a circle, over and over again, no matter how clear the root of the problem became, she crept around it, examined everything from a distance, and preferred to tamper with the leaves and shoots.

She stuck to simple structures that she could easily break if she really wanted to.

It was the fear that kept her from looking.

She had been on the field with someone again and some 'friend' of some 'friend' have had prescription cough syrup with them.

Clem was still in a good mood when she came to him; she said that it made her so dazed and numb, but unfortunately it also made her whole body itchy.

She had been scratching all evening, especially on the scalp.

"Everyone on the field thinks that you think you're something better," Clem said, turning his head to Louis.

''Because you never come along and don't talk to anyone else.''

''I am often thought to be arrogant and overbearing,'' he replied unimpressed.

"Whatever."

"But you sometimes seem really intimidating," said Clementine.

''And you often make people look stupid, even if unintentionally.''

''The problem is more that I meet people at eye level, not that I look down on them. I always expect my counterpart to have a similar level of knowledge and a similar world of thought as my own. I have nothing to contribute to uninteresting conversations and sometimes when I see something obviously stupid, I can not hold back with my comments.''

''But you can't expect everyone to know everything, you're still fooling yourself.''

''Basically, we're all fools, some more, some less,'' said Louis, no longer wanting to think about how other people rate him, it makes him sadder than he would like.

''In that case, I believe - and that's what nobody gets on the field - that you don't enjoy this supposed superiority.

It frustrates you that so many are not up to you, which is why you are sometimes so condescending and angry.

That's what makes you sad, cyborg.''

"Are you still high?" Asked Louis, pretending to miss her.

Clementine also ignored him and continued:

''Makayla is like that too, only she is more sensitive than you and thinks about how she has to talk to her counterpart so that it arrives as it is meant and hurts nobody.''