ᴬ ᴮᴼᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴾᴱᴿˁᴼᴺᴬᴸᴵᵀʸ ᴵˁ ᴮᴱᴴᴵᴺᴰ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶜᴸᴬᴿᴵᶠᴵᴱᴰ ᶠᴬᶜᴬᴰᴱ

➤ˡᶤˡ ᵖᵉᵉᵖ ~ ᵍᶤʳˡˢ

➤ˡᶤˡ ᵖᵉᵉᵖ ~ ᵍᶤʳˡˢ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

Since she had been standing in front of his door a few days ago to give him back his notebook, they had always found reasons to spend time together. It seemed that Clementine never had any other plans, and Louis felt the same way.

Two loners, with no other plans, and Louis went the same way.

Two loners who had suddenly taken a liking to be lonely together; just because they met by chance - did he believe in coincidences?

He had secretly made it his goal to show her that life didn't have to be as uneventful and boring as she portrayed it and that you always had a choice.

He stepped closer to the train car, opened the can in his hand with a pounding heart, and started to spray when he felt her hand on his shoulder.

''You don't have to prove anything to me.''

''I'm just going to sign with your name,'' quipped Louis, covering up his own uncertainty with a big grin and skillfully starting to spray lettering on the metal.

'''All you need is love''', let Clem go and let out a breath. ''Are you serious?''

Louis took a few steps back, lowered the spray can, and examined his work.

''Are you seriously making fun of a John Lennon quote? Perhaps you want to hang out a little more clearly, what kind of person are you?'' Replied Louis sarcastically.

''This phrase didn't save the world even in the 60s.''

"Nothing changed that is true," he said as he heard footsteps from afar.

Clementine had obviously heard them too, her eyes widened suddenly.

"Just people taking a walk," she whispered as if she was reading his thoughts.

Then the cone of a flashlight hit them and a dark voice thundered over to them: ''HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?''

Louis switched directly, reached for Clem's hand, and ran. She hurried across the tracks at the old freight station, while the calls were still close behind.

In the dark, Louis quickly climbed onto the coupling between two train carriages and also pulled Clementine up.

He stood in front of her and put his hands protectively to the left and right of her on the wagon.

His breath was still heavy from the short sprint and he felt her rapid heartbeat against his chest as he pressed his body against hers.

When the flashlight cone scurried past them, they took a deep breath for the first time.