ᴾᴵᴸᴸ ᴰᴱᴸᴵᵛᴱᴿʸ!

➤ ᵈᵃᵗ ᵃᵈᵃᵐ ~ ʰᵉᶰᶰᵉˢˢʸˣᵐᶰᵗᵈᵉʷ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

Louis didn't like the skatepark very much, he thought there were only idiots hanging out, but also Clementine, as Makayla had assured him, and that's why he was here in the first place. She was leaning against a banister and was typing thoughtfully on her phone, seeming to be waiting for someone. 

He walked confidently in her direction, and when she looked up and saw him, she gave him a tentative smile. Now the unpleasant part would follow, the motto here was short and painless, it would be best to skip unnecessary greetings.

''Um, Clementine, about yesterday...''

''What happened yesterday?'' She interrupted him before he even stopped in front of her. 

Louis started. ''You've...kissed me?''

Clementine raised her eyebrows and squinted up at him. 

''Oh...wow, ah...'' She bit her lip in shame. ''I don't remember anything, the evening is completely wiped out for me...So whatever happened there between us, please let us forget it,'' she stammered, then a benevolent smile appeared on her face.

Louis' facial features derailed completely. 

''Ah, well then, everything's fine...okay,'' he said, and after she caressed his cheek again and gently looked into his brown eyes, she went past him and just let him stand. 

Somehow it hit him more than he expected. He should be grateful that she agreed, but he didn't like the way she brushed him off; apparently, he had misinterpreted everything completely. 

He stood in the middle of the park, absent for a while until he realized how ridiculous he must have looked, lost in thought, and abandoned by a girl like Clementine.

Angry with himself, he stomped over to Makayla, who was waiting on her board and rolled comfortably from left to right. 

''How did she take it?''

''Good,'' Louis said, just swinging onto his skateboard.

Makayla had not escaped his petrified expression, of course, and so a curious ''Oh, really?'' which Louis only commented with a blank stare. 

''Fuck it, life goes on,'' added Makayla, who could read her brother's face like no other.

''Yeah, whatever,'' Louis burst out as he drove doggedly away from Makayla's appraising look. 

Louis hadn't left the apartment for a few days since the holidays had started.