''...ˁᴴᴱ'ˁ ᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴼ ᴳᴱᵀ ᴴᴱᴿˁᴱᴸᶠ ᴷᴵᴸᴸᴱᴰ.''

➤ˢᵘʳʳᵉᶰᵈᵉʳᵈᵒʳᵒᵗʰʸ ~ ʷʰᵃᵗᶜᵒᵘˡᵈᵖᵒˢˢᶤᵇˡʸᵍᵒʷʳᵒᶰᵍ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

He knew she had been with Marlon and Mitch; she hadn't told him, and Marlon had told him.

He had also told him about speed, and Louis had told him that he was a damn wanker to do this shit to Clem while Louis was trying to get her at least a little bit of all of this.

Marlon was simply not aware of the impact; Makayla believed that Marlon thought Clem was cute and saw Louis only as a competitor for Clem's favor.

Louis was sure that Marlon knew he could lure her with drugs.

He sat down at his desk, opened his laptop, and opened a search engine.

He wanted to find causes, clues, something.

He tried a few keywords and clicked through different results until something caught his eye: 'People who tend to be highly addicted have often had to suffer severe emotional losses in early childhood. They have experienced that this world is not a safe place, that you have no caregiver, and that you cannot really open yourself to anyone. In relationships, they are rather suspicious, so they protect themselves from the outside world. '

To be able to feel positive, you needed positive influences from outside.

In a selfish society where no one cared about the other, abandoned and forgotten children became disturbed adults.

He noticed Makayla leaning over his shoulder and staring out at the screen.

''I heard that if you don't hug a crying baby, you teach it that it lives in a world where it's not safe and nobody cares about the other.''

"Who doesn't pick up a crying baby?" Louis asked incredulously and glanced at his brother.

''Some do as an educational measure so as not to spoil it, to make it strong. And children feel rejected by something like this and save everything directly, even though they are so small.''

"That's sick," replied Louis dryly.

"Do you think Clem ...?" May asked unusually carefully and Louis shrugged.

''I don't know, might be. She lost her parents in a car accident.''

"Do you remember when Grandpa always scolded us because we were always arguing and 'making mom cry'?" Makayla grimaced, emphasizing the words much like her grandfather.

"We just had the best teachers!", Laughed Louis and then tried to imagine what it was like to have no one to orientate yourself to.

''Clementine is really screwed, Lou. Treat yourself to some drugs, all good and all, but she's completely gone crazy and should really stay away from all the stuff, otherwise, she will kill herself.''

"Yeah ..." Louis replied, scratching his chin thoughtfully.

"I'm a little too direct sometimes, I'm sorry," said Makayla and Louis shook his head.

''Well, someone has to be.  At least I can be sure that you are honest.''

xxx