ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ'ˁ ᵂᴬᴿᴹᵀᴴ

➤ᵈᵉᵖᵗᶠᵒʳᵈ ᵍᵒᵗʰ ~ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ʳᵉᵃˡ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

Clementine spread her arms and balanced on the edge of the track while Louis studied the timetable to find out if there was still a train going back into town. 

He hadn't been so spontaneous for a long time, especially not without Makayla. 

To his surprise, he didn't feel uncomfortable at all, on the contrary, it was very interesting. 

He wondered if that was related to last night's trip and decided to trust his feeling more often and be more spontaneous.

"I could lie on the tracks right now," Clem said in a calm tone, pulling Louis out of his thoughts.

Thinking of what Makayla had told him about her best friend, he turned and just looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

They hardly knew each other and had only spent two evenings together - if you could call it that.

What did she want to purpose with such comments?

''Then I would always be remembered as who I am now,'' she said in a dreamy voice and then became serious: ''The thought of getting old is so terrible; I imagine people looking at me differently, even though I'm still the same inside,'' she explained.

''But when I'm old and wrinkled, of course, they don't recognize me and then I'm trapped in my own ... old ... body!'' She made a horrified face and Louis couldn't do anything else than give her a crooked grin.

''Oh man.''

"I'm serious," she said when he was about to find out that the next train would be in three hours.

''We have to walk,'' he said and then decided to give her a serious answer: ''People who have known you all your life will eventually become blind to your appearance. I also believe that you develop such mental maturity that you don't care eventually. I'm much more scared of my life passing me by too quickly. It was five years ago that I was thirteen, and it feels like yesterday,'' said Louis, rummaging in his jacket pocket for a lighter.

''I think that people who really want to stay young are delusional.''

 That was harsh, and Clementine, who kicked little rocks with her bare feet as she walked, replied: ''Growing up scares me shitless.''

She held her docs in her hand, with the reason that she found it more convenient.

"No one on this planet has grown up," said Louis, lighting a J to distract his body from alcohol.