''ᴴᴼᵂ ᴰᴼ ᴵ ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ?'' ~ ''ᴮᴱᴬᵁᵀᴵᶠᵁᴸ.''

➤ᵇᶤˡˡᶤᵉ ᵉᶤˡᶤˢʰ ~ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ'ˢ ᵒᵛᵉʳ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

Clementine stood in his hallway, her hood pulled low over her face.

''What was going on? What did you do?'' Asked Louis cautiously, not sure about her condition.

He tried to call her yesterday and when she didn't answer her phone, he went over to her.

"Slept," she replied.

When he had been on the street last night calling her name, a shadow had definitely moved in her brightly lit room.

"Two days ???" He saw in her eyes that she knew exactly that he had been there to look after her.

"Yeah," she croaked, looking at him from sleepy raccoon eyes. ''May I come inside?''

Louis stepped aside and let her in. As she passed, she scratched his stomach and stripped off her shoes.

"If I don't look after you, you don't leave the apartment," she said snappily. She knew it, definitely.

"And if I don't look after you, you fall into a coma for two days?!" replied Louis sarcastically, trying to cover up his concern; nevertheless she didn't miss it.

"It wasn't something dramatic," she said, pulling her sleeves a little further over her hands.

Louis padded to his desk, closed the recording program, and turned back to Clem.

"I'm sorry," it came from both at the same time and Clem smiled.

"Not that I'm happy about it, but why are you always at home?" She asked, scratching her nose.

''I just like to be alone and do my stuff, dumb people and trivial parties only distract me from it.''

''So your sister is also a dumb person?''

''My sister is the most intelligent and selfless person I know. She sees through everyone and uses that to help them ... even if it doesn't always look like it,'' replied Louis.

"She just loves to party, that's why she's always with there." Clementine teased her fingernails and Louis continued: "But I don't understand why you're there." She had something of a porcelain doll as she stood there, in the middle of his room, small and stiff.

"You sound arrogant at times, do you know that?" She said quietly and Louis took that to heart more than he wanted to admit to himself.

She looked up and continued: ''Imagine you don't need this human body, this landlord who will crumble at some point. Imagine you could exist mechanically, or even digitize.''