ᴬ ˁᴼᶠᵀ ᴷᴵˁˁ ᴼᴺ ᴴᴵˁ ᶜᴿᴬᶜᴷᴱᴰ ᴸᴵᴾˁ

➤ˡᵘᶤ ʰᶤˡˡ ~ ⁵⁰⁰⁰ ᵐᶤˡᵉˢ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

He strolled along with the overgrown platform and it felt like he'd landed in a place that had been deserted for decades.

It would have been a good backdrop; Tall grasses were everywhere and everything was run down and overgrown by nature.

The sun was shining and a light wind made the grass sway back and forth, there were more birds chirping out here than in the city.

Louis had actually been sitting at the train station for over an hour voluntarily just to see her - not that that meant anything - and there she stood, her brown hair tied up in a little bun, denim shorts, and a shirt that was much too wide, which was actually not that big, but she literally sank into it.

When he came to a stop in front of her, she reached out and gently stroked his lower lip with her index finger, made a pout, and pulled her eyebrows together.

He had bumped his lip open the night before as he played fight with Makayla, but it looked worse than it was.

"It's not that bad, I hit myself on my bedside table," he said, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

''Always this bedside table. It's cursed.''

"What is Makayla doing today?" She asked, and Louis shrugged.

''I think I heard her talk while she was sleeping when I was at yours recently,'' said Clem, as if it occurred to her at that moment.

''She mumbled something about: 'These things under your skin. I think it's cool, we can seriously just go on like this.' And since then, I've been making up explanations for what she might have meant.''

Louis grinned. ''She talks a lot in her sleep.''

"Have you ever answered her and were you talking?" She asked.

''Occurred before, yes. When she was twelve, we moved to the city and she sleepwalked twice in the first few nights.''

"Because of the change of location?" Clem guessed and Louis nodded.

"I think so," he replied.

''The first night she woke up screaming and was crying in bed, saying there were shadows all around her. The whole room was still full of boxes, she just saw something in the dark.''

"And the second time?" She asked with interest.

''She even ran around there, dreaming that she would run through our hallway and pound on my door because there were shadow creatures all around her reaching for her. I just didn't let her in. ''