ᴬ ʸᴱᴬᴿ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ | ᶜᴸᴱᴹᴱᴺᵀᴵᴺᴱ

➤ˡᵃᵇʳᶤᶰᵗʰ ~ ᵐᶜᵏᵃʸ & ᶜᵃˢˢᶤᵉ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

Her heart pounded when Gabe walked past her in the hallway and gave her meaningful looks, and at that very moment there was a little skip when he asked her if they should talk a bit on the phone before going to bed ... Otherwise, it was her always the one who asked about it, even though she actually hated making calls and social situations like this overwhelmed her (because she could never estimate when it was her turn to talk or how she should communicate with someone without being able to read their facial expressions at the same time).

Her stomach was tingling with excitement because this was Gabe, after all.

The guy who regularly shocked her with his brown eyes and with whom she has been exchanging messages every day lately. Gabe. The guy who had held a girl's hand the first time she saw him and was completely out of her reach. Gabe. The guy who made her overturn her own principles.

She had confessed to him on May 22nd, also on the phone.

"I think I fell in love with you," she blurted out at some point because she could no longer hold back these thoughts pulsing behind her forehead.

Then there was a way too long, even more, unbearable silence until he (and she heard him smile) replied, "Already?"

However, her tension only eased when he added: ''But I also have a crush on you ... ''.

A thousand stars and glittering crystal hearts blew away her worries and fireworks of relief went up inside her. He liked her, and not only that, he had a crush on her. He liked her, he had feelings for her, unbelievable but true.

She wanted to get to know him better and better, to learn as much as possible about him ... how he grew up, what his favorite film was and why, what music he liked to listen to when he was sad, and what he dreamed of when you followed him the future asked - she wanted to know all this and more and didn't want to waste any more time. He should share things with her that no one else knew about him; she wanted the key to his most secret headbox and poke around in it with his permission.

She wanted to be someone special for the life of Gabe.

It was already too late to convince yourself of the arguments against entering into a closer relationship with him. She was already too deep in feeling swamp, fogged by his scent and taken in by his aura.

He ran so upright and strong as if he were ready for anything and full of energy at all times, she had noticed that right away.

His gaze was captivating, on the one hand, she could hardly withstand him, on the other hand, she didn't want to let go of him.

When he spoke, calmly and calmly, she hung on his lips, and the need to kiss her grew with every encounter. In fact, she had so little control over herself that she used every opportunity she had to touch him by chance.

Sometimes she put a leg on his lap when they were sitting in a circle, other times she jumped at him from behind in order to cause a now-familiar scuffle.

But only when Sophie wasn't around, because Gabe had always been her thing. Her boy toy, a nice accessory, and not much else - but this connection was enough to make Clementine feel guilty and make her feel like she had to stay away.

Gabe and Clem had something going on since April, but nobody knew about it, it was their little secret. They met in school toilets during the lessons or skipped off to Gabe's basement together; she didn't know how they could keep it a secret for so long - what she did know, however, was how much Gabe adored Sophie and that she was stepping into a turf marked by her ... and yet he had seen her, but he wanted to approach her and she had already broken through so many walls - she couldn't wait to speak to him right away while they were both lying in bed in the darkroom, with sleepy voices and softly as if they were very close to each other. Maybe one day she could be more to him than Sophie, maybe she could bewitch him just as he had bewitched her. A look at the time: 2 AM.

Actually, they had set midnight, but she would wait all night for him.

xxx