''ᴵ ᴶᵁˁᵀ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᵀᴼ ᴮᴱ ᴴᴬᴾᴾʸ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴺᴵᶜᴱ,''

➤ˢᵒᵏᵒ ~ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵒᵘᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶤᵍᶰᵒʳᵃᶰᶜᵉ

Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o-5go4ip5tC6vZvn6oKYaraUJWE5Umc

They hadn't been to school in days and instead hung out in Louis's room.

He had planned to take a few days for himself, and Makayla and Clementine seemed to see it the same way.

To his surprise, she no longer just hung around him while he was busy with his ideas - lately, she has always been very busy herself, sometimes drawing for days and constantly writing long texts in her diary.

"I want to finally try this out," Louis interrupted the silence.

He had spent the past few hours reading LSD trip reports.

''Ask Finn! He doesn't give me anything, I've already tried it. And he will always give you something, he has a mature crush on you,'' replied Clem, who immediately knew what it was about.

Louis hadn't talked about anything else the past few days and had told her all about the origins, effects, and risks before going to sleep.

Unlike her, he always had to know everything exactly before trying it.

"That could be the crowning glory of your drug career,"  he said, giving her meaningful looks.

''I just have to have experienced it once, otherwise, I will forever feel that I have missed an essential experience,''  he said when his door opened.

Makayla waved a few sheets of paper in her hand as she entered her brother's room.

"Fake graduation certificates," she said proudly, spreading the sheets on the floor.

Clem's eyes widened and she curiously reached for the piece of paper with her name on it.

''You only gave me a C in English?''

"All of this mustn't be too noticeable," she said, and Louis examined one of the sheets with scrutiny.

Makayla had made them look like certified copies, the school's stamp was only printed on them and she had scribbled the secretary's signatures on them with a pen.

Without a doubt, this was a falsification of documents.

"Forget it, May," said Louis seriously, taking Clem's testimony and tearing all three of them apart.

''We can make something without these certificates, and certainly without having to cheat.''

Makayla pouted and Clem cheerfully shouted, "Let's just emigrate!" To divert May's attention from the destroyed testimonials.