Introduction

(Order of most powerful to weakest.)

Alpha's

The basics
They consist of mainly males (with females having a 10% chance of being an alpha.)
They are very common in: business owners, leaders, millionaires, celebrities. Moreover, they don't need any degrees to get a job as they are seen as smarter people.

Other
It's very common for Alpha's to date other Alpha's and it's very common for them to date omega's too. However, no alpha has ever dated a beta as it is seen as 'diffrent' but also because 99.8% of Alpha's hate Beta's.
Alpha's must mark their significant other to let other Alpha's/ omega's know that they are taken. Moreover, Alpha's can mark as many times as they wish becuase of how powerful their fangs are. (will be explained more in the story.)

Fun fact
They can sense when they meet another Alpha's, Omega's and Beta's and they can also sense when an alpha/ omega is in heat.

Omega's

The basics
They consist of mainly females (with males having a 32% chance of being an omega.) They are very common in: business owners, celebrities, managers, secretaries. Moreover, they only need 1 - 2 degrees to get a job as they are seen as semi- intelligent people who sometimes mess up.

Other
It's very common for omega's to date other omegas and it's also very common for them to date Alpha's too. However, only 2% of Omega's have dated Beta's as 60% of omega's hate Beta's.
They must mark their significant other (like Alpha's) however, they only have 1 chance to mark someone (becuase of their week fangs) and once they mark them, they are believed to be "soul mates."

Fun fact
They can sense when they meet another omega and Beta moreover, they can also sense when an alpha/ omega is in heat.

Beta's

The basics
They consist of both male and females.
They are very common in: minimum wage workers, small businesses owners, managers, homeless. Moreover, they need 5 + degrees to get a job as they are seen as society's lowest people.

Other
It's very common for Beta's to date other Beta's and they have a very low chance of dating an omega.
They cannot mark their significant other as they have no fangs and also because no other rank dates a beta so they have no worries.

Fun fact
They can sense when they meet another beta, however, because Beta's are very rare to have heat, they dont have a sense to know when a Beta is in heat.

Character descriptions

Name : George
Age : 24
Height : 5'9
Beta male
Occupation : currently works for a local cafe (the big Manifold cafe) . Dreams to work for a coding company (even though he knows he wont.)
Backstory : George was born in England and moved to America 2 years ago and currently lives in a apartment with his best freind Sapnap.
Extra : he is colourblind and he is terrible at making drinks at the local cafe.

Name : Dream
Age : 21
Height : 6'2
Alpha male
Occupation : The boss in the minecraft coding department
Backstory : Dream was born in America and lives in a house with his cat Patches. He always wears a mask but no one knows why...
Extra : He always wears green hoodies and a white mask when at work, outside ect. Likes to eat chocolate. Has been dating Fundy for 2 years.

Name : Philza
Age : ??
Height : 6'0
Alpha male
Occupation : The creator (big boss) of minecraft (yes I had to put this in lol)
Backstory : When Philza was young he always wanted to make a game however, some of the kids didn't think he would ever do it until he made the game 'Cave game' (Cave game was the original name of minecraft btw.)
Extra : He has wings and every morning he flys around this local cottage to stretch. He secretly eats bird seeds when no one is looking.

Name : Sapnap
Age : 19
Height : 5'11/6'0
Alpha male
Occupation : Works at the Big Manifold cafe, and has a second job at the local bakery.
Backstory : When sapnap was young, he had a natural talent for baking and wanted to pursue a career in pastries (maybe even open a bakery.) His freind Niki (will meet later in the story) invited him to join her in baking which he took immediately.
Extra : His dad is a demon and his other dad is a diamond person?. He also wears a bandana around his head all the time.

Name : Karl
Age : 20
Height : 5'10
Omega male
Occupation : works at the Big Manifold Cafe and also helps out at the local charity shop.
Extra : He loves to paint his nails and make plats in his hair. He is also a pro at making coffee.

Name: Fundy
Age: 22
Height: 5'5
Omega male
Occupation: receptionist for Minecraft, coding department.
Extra: Has been dating Dream for 2 years however, he has a little secret they he hasn't told dream... Gets jealous when Dream flirts with other Alpha's/Omega's. Half fur- fox.

Name : Jack Manifold
Age : 21
Height : 5'10
Omega male
Occupation : The boss at the Big Manifold Cafe
Extra : Can be nice to people he likes, however, he is stone cold to people he hates...

----

I guessed the height and ages by the way guys lol. Also I don't know much about the omega verse so I'll be mainly guessing about how example : Alphas act towards Omegas. Ect. So I'm sorry in advance if I get anything incorrect.