The masquerade PT1

3rd person POV

(In their human forms btw lol)

Its finally the night of the masquerade ball. An event that happens once a year to invite higher ranked workers, important people and to help the new workers to get to know their floor more better. But however, because this year everyone... well almost... everyone got their inner wolfs, after the event, everyone will be doing a night run... But no one knows that except the boss and higher ranked bosses...

Currently its 5 minutes until the event begins and people in all different colour dresses, suits and masks are talking to over people while having the most expensive wine and the best snacks anyone can ever think of.
-
-

"Butter I'm scaird..." Dream said nervously, standing next to Butter next to the side walls.

"Why... it's just George..." Butter said confused. Dream glared at her and sighs..

"I know but... I need to apologise for everything and I'm scaird... hes my mate and..." Dream takes a pause and breaths in.

"Hes my mate and hes deserves someone better..." Dream said quietly, holding back a whimper. Butter putted a hand on Dream shoulder and smiled abit.

"Its gonna be fine..." Butter said to which Dream smiled about and nodded.
-

If on time, George, Callahan, Hanna, Sam, Ponk and Fundy entered the ball room, making their way to the snacks table all chatting and already having s good time. Dreams breath hitched when he saw George in the blue suit... Dream felt he was looking at a goddess and couldn't look away from him. He started to blush which everyone can see. Butter suddenly giggles from how red Dreams cheeks were. Dream sent her a glare and rolled his eyes.
Suddenly, someone tapped on a wine glass 3 times with a small metal spoon to get everyone's attention. They stood at the top of the stairs where everyone could see them. On the stairs was Philza holding the glass and spoon, with his wife on the left of him and on the right Techno.

-
"Hello everyone! My name is Philza and as you all know ladys, gentlemen, non-binarys and any other gender I still need to be educated on, I am the creator and founder of minecraft and every year on this day, we hold a ball. We have done this since Minecraft was first launched and we have came a long way since then. We have made new freinds, new business partners and new people. And I would like to thank you all for coming." Philza started, as everyone clapped for the speech. The clapping slowed down after 20 seconds and Philza continued to speak.

"As you know, the biggest, newest thing we have all gotten is our inner wolfs. The ability to change into wolf, half wolf and human. So by 1 am tomorrow, we will be going on a run to the L'manburg hill, to look at the stars to end our lovely event." Philza said, which everyone clapped again. Philza gave Techno the glass and spoon and turned back to the crowd.

"I would like to give special thank yous to the managers, business partners and the CEOS that have joined us tonight to help this event and to help this community grow. But I would also like to give a massive thanks to my wife, Kristin. She has always been there for me and never given up on me. Kristin thank you." Philza said smiling, turning to his wife and kissed her. Everyone cheered and clapped for them. 10 seconds later and they come out the kiss and Philza looks at the crowd.

"Enjoy the rest of the night!" Philza said for the end of his speech and everyone, for the last time clapped again.
-

Everyone went back to what they were doing and chatted among themselves. After 8 minutes, Dream finally gets the courage to speak to George who was on the over side of the ballroom...

-

George POV

-

Philzas speech was amazing, hes a nice guy and I'm proud and glad hes my boss... however, as you just heard... we are having a wolf run. And you see the problem here right? If not, basically I don't have my inner wolf like everyone else. I know right? A big Y/N watpad moment... next I'll be a fucking fairy, dragon, elf princess who has long blonde hair and purple eyes and got bullied... the typical Y/N stuff... ya know?