The interview PT.2

Early upload. Pog

------------

3rd Person POV

TRIGGER WARNING: PANIC ATTACK (will say when that scene appears)

TW: PANIC ATTACK

"Hello Mr. Not-found. Please take a seat" Philza said, directing to the chair infront of him. George nodded and walked to the chair infront of Philzas desks and sat in it. Grorge heart was racing, he felt like he couldn't breathe, he his arms shake a bit. He felt dizzy and his breath sped up. Philza noticed this immediately and looked at George.
"Mr. Not-found I need you to look at me and breathe in and out the same time as me ok?" Philza said in a worried voice. George nodded and looked at Philza to help his breathing.
A couple of minutes of breathing later and George calmed down and his shaking slowed down, he left much better.
"Thank you" George said in a soft tone.
"Its ok and there is nothing to be scaird of, ok?" Philza said smiling a bit to comfort him. George nodded and smiled a bit back.

END OF TW

Dream stood behind and to the side of Philza, staring down at George. Dream recognized who George was and hoped he wouldn't get the job.
The interview went fine if not perfectly for George. Until the rank question came up.
"So... it says your an  Omega..." Philza paused and George gulped which Dream smirked under his mask.
"But you have the sent of an Alpha... why did you tick Omega?" Philza asked looking at George.
"I accidentally miss-clicked. Sorry" George said nervously.
"No worries!" Philza said, typing on his computer a bit and clicking something. Dreams jaw dropped.
'Hes a Beta though! You can smell his sent over the very faint sent of the Alpha!' Dream thought. He was about to tell Philza when Philza suddenly said.
"You got the job mate! You start Monday if that's ok?" Philza said while smiling at George.
"Wot" George and Dream said at the same time both looking at Philza. This made Philza laugh at their reactions.
"You got the job Mr.Not-found" Philza said again in joy. George was shocked, he thought this was a dream, no! A fairytale!!
George smiled and stood up.
"Thank you sir! And you can call me George of you want to I don't mind" George said in happiness.
"Ofcourse George! Only of you call me Philza!" Philza said with a friendly smile. Standing up from his chair. George nodded.
"Will do Philza!" George said as they both walked to the office doors and opened them. Dream was still stood in his place shocked at what just happened. Dream shook his head and walked to the door aswell.

"Everyone can go home now, thank you for coming but I have already chosen the person to work here!" Philza said with a smile. This made everyone smile and nod and walk to the elevator. Philza gave George a peice of paper. George was confused and looked at Philza.
"Its so you can get your official ID badge from downstairs in the office bit" Philza said with a smile. George nodded and smiled and walked to the elevator and pressed the button. Philza went back to the office and closed the doors and saw a very pissed off and confused Dream.

"What's up?" Philza said confused, walking to his chair.
"What's up?... what's up?! Did you not smell his sent?!" Dream said, walking to the front of Philzas desk. Philza sat down and looked at Dream.
"Yes he was an Alpha Dream." Philza said calmly.
"He is not though! He is a useless Beta! He will mess all the coding up!" Dream snarled at Philza, showing his rage.
"Dream!" Philza snapped and stood up to face him. Dream jumped a bit.
"Beta or not they are human. They deserve a chance! If you don't like it you can leave." Philza snapped back, showing his higher rank in Alpha. Dream sighed and gave up as he lost the fight.
"I'm sorry..." Dream said, looking at the desk.
Philza sighed and sat back down in his chair. "Its ok Dream... go home for the day if you want or carry on with work it's up to you." Philza said, typing on his computer, replying to an email.
"Yes sir.." Dream said, walking to the office doors and closing them gently and walking to the elevator.

'Looks like I gotta out up with a stupid Beta for a bit' Dream thought as he got into the elevator.