A Dream flashback...

This chapter is Dreams flashback. This was when him and Fundy were together and they have no innerwolfs and there is no George. Enjoy!!
-
-
-
3rd person POV

The names Dream. I'm a 20 year old boss that works for Minecraft coding department with my boyfriend who is 19 and works in the reception area. We have been together for a year and 5 months and I really really wanna start a family with him. How should I do it though??...

-
-

Dream phone POV

-
-

Dream POV

That's it! I'll make a baby room! Then tell him! Or tell him then baby room with him! And during our breeding, I'll mark him! With consent ofcourse...
Or make dinner then ask him and if he says yes then woop, if not then we can wait it's fine! And I can buy some muffins from the Manifold cafe!! Oh yeah it's all coming together.
Once work finished I rushed to the Manifold cafe and towards the counter to see 2 workers arguing with eachother quietly.
-

"Excuse me?" I ask as the brunette looks at me and smiles

"Hi I'm karl, welcome. What would you like?" Karl asks as I tell him I want 2 chocolate muffins. He puts them in a bag and I pay for them with my phone. I grab the muffins and see another, smaller brunette cleaning the tables. Hes kinda cute but unfortunately hes a Beta so that's a no no.
-

I rush back to my mansion and start to cook a British roast. While the food cooks, I sit at the kitchen table and go on my phone to search up IbuildA (IKEA) where they sell the best cots and you can build them at home. I order 4 baby cots and some shelves. Once I finished that, I put my phone  away and went upstairs to change into a black button up top and black jeans when I heard Fundy enter the mansion. I throw my work clothes in the corner of the spare room and rush downstairs to see Fundy blushing and smiling a bit.
-

"I made dinner! And I got muffins for dessert." I say proudly which makes him chuckle lightly and kiss my cheek. God I'm so in love.

"I can't wait. I'm gonna get changed then come back and we can eat?" He asks as I nod and we hug for a few minutes before he leaves the hug and walks upstairs.

"Yo bitch, I think you fucked up your soup" a sudden voices says from the kitchen, I look over to see Sheep0 on her phone.

"I didnt make soup..." I say then I suddenly smell burning so I quickly rush to the potatoes and see their a bit burnt.

"Sssshit" I say as I get the over foods out and put them on 2 plates and put them on the kitchen table. I see the writer of the book has disappeared which makes me confused of how they got here but anyways.

-
I see Fundy walking down the stairs in 1 of my hoodies and some gray joggers. I smile and pull out a seat for him to which he sits down in the chair and I put it in a bit and I go to mh chair and we start to eat. Ok so far so good... just keep making small talk and it should be fine..
.
.
.
.
-

"I think we shoukd have a baby." I blurt out.
'Fuck' I thought, mentally slapping myself.

"W...what?" Fundy asks as he chokes on his potato.

"I mean like... if you wanna. I wanna start a family... with you" I ask which makes Fundh nervously chuckle.

"Dream we have only been dating for a year and 5 months... isnt it well... a bit early?" He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Your right I'm sorry..." I say

"Maybe next year you can ask again? I might be ready then" Fundy says unsure which makes me smile a bit,

"Ok. Can I buy some baby stuff? To be ready?" I ask as he slowly nodded.

-
We both finished our food and decided to cuddle while watching TV. We are currently watching 90 day fish, it's fake but so fucking entertaining like who knew. But anyways, an hour or so in, Fundy fell asleep on my arm so I switched off the tv and layed on the coutch, putting Fundy ontop of me and drifting off to sleep.
-
-

1 year later. Dream POV

Me and Fundy were supposed to have a date tonight. It's our 2 year anniversary and told him to meet me at the Manifold cafe. I've been here for 2 hours. I'm sat by the window, on my 2nd coffee and ordered a muffin. He hasn't replied to my texts and I've kinda given up. See, the date was to go to the cinema then go back home. Not much of a date but with the amount of paper work I got in my office, I don't really have that much time.
-

"Excuse me sir..." I heard a quiet voice say next to me. I look to my left to see a small brunette looking away from me.

"What?" I say

"Its closing time" he says nervously. I check the time to see its closing time. I've been here for 5 hours doing work. Shit.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I walked out the cafe and to my car, driving home pissed off and sad.

-
I arrive at the mansion and decided to call Fundy... he actually answered.
-

"Hey Dream, sorry I've been at my new freinds house today I'm so sorry." I hear him say which makes me sigh in relief

"Alright. Thanks for telling me. When will you be at the mansion?" I ask

"2 or 3 days time" he says as I nod and sya goodbye to him and hang up.

-
I suddenly hear a cat meow as I walk inside. I look down to see my new cat Patches sitting their with her favourite toy fish in her mouth. I smile and shut the door behind me, picking up patches and giving her more food and water to which she eats.
I go to the front room and take off my jacket and shoes and sigh. I suddenly see Patches jump onto the coutch and meow at me. I chuckle and sit next to her.
-

"Looks like it's just you and me girl." I say to which she meows and I smile, putting on a kids film as we watch it.

-
-
So... I did get those cots and I placed them and placed them in the baby room but... I never used that room so I locked it to remind my self to never get my hopes up and to abandon the dream of having a family... the only family I can officially call my own is Patches and... well that's all the family I could ask for...

----------
I had a hair cut. Here is mini me to show the example :D

 Here is mini me to show the example :D