5 days before the masquerade

George POV

(Author note: Ponk is wearing his traditional, trademark mask he wears.)

Finally, it was Saturday! No more work, no more typing and no more annoying boss!! I felt like the week dragged too long for me so when the weekend came, I nearly cried because I was free from work for 2 days!!

But any who. I'm at the mall with Sapnap, Hanna, Sam and Ponk right now. Callahan couldn't make it as he was visiting family and Karl couldn't come as he was at work. But luckily Sapnap got the day off today from the Manifold cafe. Right now we were looking at the dresses for Hanna and we have been here for 10 minutes right now. ME AND SAM HAVEN'T EVEN LOOKED FOR SUITS OTHERWISE WE WOULD DIE FROM HANNA!!

And yes viewers, they were in human form so the fur from their half forms wouldn't go onto the clothing.

"GEORGE!" A voice said, cutting me from my thoughts. I looked up to see Hanna in a pink and purple dress.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Do you like it?" She asked, looking at me.
"Yep!" I said, hoping that would be the last dress she would wear.

She turned to look at the mirror behind her and looked at the dress.

"Its not good... I need more flavour" she said sighing to which me, Sapnap, Sam and Ponk groaned in bordem, exhortation and how long we have been here for.
"I'll be back!" She said rushing off to the dressing room for what seemed like the 100th time.

Once she left, I turned to Sapnap and Sam to ask them a question about Alpha stuff..

"Hey Sapnap, Sam can I ask a question?" I asked, looking at them.
"Sure go ahead" Sam said looking at me.
"In half form, when an Alpha puts their tail around the bottom of your leg, what does it mean?" I asked, to which Sapnap choked on air and Sam stared at me in shock.
"Didnt they teach you?!" Sapnap asked loudly.
"No... they only taught us not to mate, what to do if I mate or mated and kids..." I said quietly.
"When an Alpha does that George... it's a sighn of protection and love for their partner..." Sam said.
"Who did it George?" Sapnap asked glaring at me.
"Dream... but-" I was cut off with Sam shouting 'what?!' And Sapnap growing under his breath.
"Wait... is Dream that dick guy Sam was telling me about?" Ponk asked in confusion.
"Yep... " I replied.
"Well you dont need him! You have us! You dont need a man, woman or a non-binary person to tell you how amazing and fabulous you are when you can tell your self that and be twice the bad bitch you are!!!" Ponk said determined.

(I literally just quoted myself lmao. If you guys use my quite, imma copyright you. Jk jk)

Me and Sapnap laughed a bit and I saw Sam smile and kiss Ponk on his head to which he turned red. Suddenly we saw Hanna walk out in her last dress...

(IM SORRY IM BAD AT PICKING GOOD CLOTHING. AHAHA)

 AHAHA)

"Woa..." said me, sam, ponk and Sapnap as we stared at hanna like she was some sort of goddess...
"What do you guys think?" Hanna asked infront of us looking at our reactions.
"You look amazing!" Sapnap said still admiring the dress and the details on it.
"If you were mine and Ponks child, I would be crying" sam said immediately to which ponk went red and looked at Sam
"Wot?" Ponk said. Sam realised what he said and went red.
"N...nothing" Sam said shyly. Ponk giggled and petted Sam's head a bit.
"You look like a model not gonna lie. Your fabulous!!" I said, hyping her up. She smiled and looked at her self in the dress, content of the dress.
"I'm gonna get it!" She said smiling to which all 4 of us smiled and stood up. We walked outside the shop and waited for her.