A wolfless mate

Dreams phone POV

Goggle search

What 2 do if mate is wolfless?

No results found.

Are wolfless mates a thing?

No results found

-
-
Dream POV

I gave up searching for answers on goggle from my phone. I've been searching for 10 minutes and it always says 'no results found.' But how is it even possible?! George should have a wolf like everyone else!
-

"Does this mean I'll never be able to talk to him?" My wolf whines in my head, I sigh and lay back on the king bed, with my phone on my chest.

"I..I don't know" I said sadly. I look at the ceiling to think of anything... anything of why George has no wolf...

-
I lift my phone back up to see its 8:02am. I start work in 58 minutes. Fun.
I put my phone on the table next to me and sit up, rubbing my face a bit and getting out of bed, walking to my closet to pick my suit out.

A few minutes later I come out my room, wearing a green suit and walk to the kitchen, putting in some toast and making a coffee. I sit at the table in the centre of the kitchen and get my phone out of my jacket and scroll through instamap storys. While doing that, I think of things to ask George with one of them being to ask him if he wants to hang out one day.
-

~Time skip: 9:43am.~
[Location: philzas office]

"Dream" Philza said coldly. I gulped and looked at him from the office doors. I walk in, closing the doors behind me and walk to the front of his desk.

"Yes s..sir?" I ask nervously.

"Is George in today?" He asks, glaring at me.

"N..no sir. Why?" I began to shake a bit.

"Its fine. Go back to work" he says, going on his computer, I nod and walk out the office taking a big breath.

-
I walk back to the elevator and press the button to go to my floor, thinking about the many possibilities of why Philza was acting strange... maybe its cuz George didnt have a wolf? Meaning he doesn't know I'm his mate... maybe that's a good thing? Maybe he can find love by him self... without... me...
I step out the elevator and walk to my office, shutting the door slowly and carefully. I turn and see Techno sitting in my chair which gave me a fright.

-

"Sup Dream. Nice office." Techno starts. I glare at him and cross my arms.

"What do you want..." I ask. He chuckles and stands up, looking at me.

"I know you and Gogs are mates... but hes wolfless... isnt he? A shame... right?" He asks, I start to growl a bit.

"Dont worry. I'm gonna get inbetween you guys. But I may know a way to get his wolf." He says, I stop growing and look at him with interest.

"My brother Wilbur has a wife called Sally, shes a nurse. She might have something to... trigger Gogs wolf." He says.

"What's the catch?" I ask.

"You get your happily ever after with George." He says which makes me to raise my eyebrow at him.

"Imagen a time where you and Gogs have 2 or 3 pups, running around a cottage while you come back from hunting and Gogs is there, sitting in the grass, looking st your pups play fighting. Sounds like a fairy tale ending right? You want it dont you? And I'm here to help." He says. I smile just from thinking about me and Georges future pups. My children...

"Fine. Only 1 time." I say, lifting my hand up for him to shake it to which he does and he leaves the room. I smile and sit at my desk to do some work.

-
I suddenly chuckle and think more about my future children with George. So I go on goggle and search up cottage houses, children names and more.
I stop and close the tabs.

-

"What am I doing?..." I ask.

"And you say I'm the horny bitch." I heard my inner wolf say which makes me roll my eyes and continue with my work.

"I'm not horny... I'm just.." I got cut of by my inner wolf.

"Your just thinking about our non existing children and out non existing mate? Your going mad" he chuckles. I smile a bit.

"Shut up." I say to my inner wolf

"Ok... ok... Have fun being mad" my inner wolf says, leaving the conversation. Leaving me to actually do my work finally.

-------

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been trying to write more chapters for my other 2 books and I've been doing drafts for (maybe) future books aswell lmao