The celebration and the discovery

George POV

George was walking to the Bakery Sapnap was with a jump in his step. He got his fresh new ID in his hoodie pocket, his phone in his jean pocket and was feeling amazing. He felt confident like an Alpha, brave like an Omega... he felt amazing and looked confident. 40 minutes later and he reached the bakery Sapnap worked in and saw it was quite busy with people sitting down at the tables eating cake, sandwiches and drinking their drinks. He walked to the counter and saw a woman in pink hair standing there, smiling at George who was walking to the counter.

"Hello sir! What can I do for you today?" The woman said with happiness.
"Hello, does Sapnap work here? I just want to tell him something really quickly." George said looking at the woman smiling at her.
"He is making bread at the moment, I can pass the message on though" She suggested.
"Sure! Can you tell him I got the job from his best freind George" he said in joy.
"Congratulations! I'll male you a drink on the house! And I'll tell him right now!" She said smiling, walking to the back where Sapnap was.
"Thank you" George said.

George looked at the menu on the wall behind the counter and could only hear people chatting at their tables. Suddenly he heard Sapnap yell.
"YES!! LETS GO I KNEW HE WOULD GET IT!!!! WOOOO!!" Sapnap yelled in excitement.
The bakery went silent and the people looked the the counter and went back to talking. George giggled at his reaction. He saw the woman coming back to the counter.
"He was very happy for you" she said as she went to make the coffee. George giggled again.
"I can tell" he said.

Dream POV

Today was his and Fundys 3rd anniversary and after what just happened at work, he was tired but excited to see Fundy. He went to the local flower shop and picked up a pack of orange roses and got back into his car and drove home. Dream thought about what he would do to Fundy when he got back home and it made Dream blush hard and he increased the cars speed to get back home faster.

He parked infront of the house to see another car in the drive way, Dream shrugged and thought it was Fundys freind. He got out the car, holding the orange roses in his left hand. He unlocked the door and heard faint moans. Dream was confused and walked towards were the moans were coming from. Dream was in shock. He saw Fundy sitting in a lap of another man, making out with them. Dream dropped the flowers and looked at them. He saw Fundy open his left eye a bit and saw Dream. Fundy suddenly got off the mans lap and looked at Dream.

"Um... Oh my god! A robber! Out! Out!" Fundy said to the man in the chair. The man suddenly got up and ran out the house, speeding off into the distance. And aquard silence came over them.
"How long..." Dream said looking at Fundy, pissed off.
"What?" Fundy smiled nervously.
"I SAID HOW FUCKING LONG FUNDY?!" Dream shouted and snarled at him. He heard Fundy sigh.
"A year and a half..." Fundy said in guilt, looking at the floor.
"Leave..." Dream said, on the verge of tears.
"Dream wait I-" Fundy said looking at Dream but was cut off.
"I SAID GO I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU! WE ARE OVER, DONE, WE ARE NO MORE FUNDY! GOODBYE!" Dream shouted at Fundy, tears forming in his eyes.
Fundy was shocked and walked to the front door, not looking at Dream.
"He is a better kisser and lover than you Dream... I hope you never find a breeding mate..." Fundy left the house, slamming the front door behind him.

Dream fell to his knees crying at what just happened. He sobbed for a few minutes till he heard a meow to the side of him. He looked at Patches and held her in his arms hugging the cat, still crying.

"I hate this day..." Dream said, wiping his eyes to look at his confused cat. Dream sniffed and smiled a bit. He putted patches down and phoned his new Alpha freind Sapnap.

Him and Sapnap have been texting eachother pretty much everyday to the point Sapnap said they were officially best freinds and is always there for him.

Dream waited for Sapnap to answer his phone and a couple of seconds later he heard Sapnap.

Sapnap- Hey Dream what's up?

Dream- Hey can I come by your flat? Something happend and I wanna ask if I can stay there for a night...

Sapnap- Shit sure dude but I'm at work at the moment, but my roommate should be at the apartment by now.

Dream- Don't you work at the cafe though? They dont open Tuesdays.

Sapnap- I work part time in a bakery aswell.

Dream- Fairs, text me the location of your flat and I'll be there. Also can my cat come aswell?

Sapnap- Sure! I love cats and alright bro.

Dream ended the call and immediately got a text from Sapnap the location of his apartment. Dream pickup patches and walked to his car. Dream drove to the apartments and parked his car across the street and held Patches. He looked for the apartment number and got a text from Sapnap.

Pandas (Sapnap)

Sapnap- Spare key is under the flower pot by the door.
seen at 1:01 pm

Dream reached the apartment and got the spare key and opened the door, he put patches down to which patches ran in and made Dream smile under his mask. He entered the apartment and closed the door.

"Sapnap I thought you didnt finish till-" The man paused. Dream looked at the man and froze. It was that stupid Beta...
"Um.. hi" Dream said in disbelief and disgust.

--------------

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 177 READS AND 23 VOTES!! THANK YOU!!