Born enemies...

Dream POV

~The same day...~

TRIGGER WARNING:BREIF MENTION OF DEATH!! (will say when that scene appears)

TRIGGER WARNING: Breif mention of death

"Our mate hates us..." I heard my wolf wine in my head.
"Your such a brat... why do you care" I thought to myself, while walking to the elevator.
"You idiot! If he rejects us, we could pass away! A.K.A die!" My wolf growled.
"Alright alright..." I thought as the elevator stopped and I walked to my floor. I saw the beta hugging his freinds and Fundy!? Why is Fundy there?! Confused I shrugged it off not caring until I looked near my office door and saw Techno staring at the Beta, like he was looking at him like prey...

End of TW

"Techno?" I asked, standing next to him. I saw him snap out of his thoughts and glare at me.
"What?" He growled.
"Why are you here? Is the boss ok?" I asked as I walking into the office, Techno following me.
"He said to give in the report later today or tomorrow and that omega..." he paused and looked back at the beta.
"That's a Beta" I said, crossing my arms and leaning on the desk behind me.
"Hes an omega. Even if he was, you should respect what rank he wants to be. Couldn't blame why he wants to be an omega. Betas are seen as the lowest of the low in our society..." he pauses and takes a breath.
"Does he have a date for the masquerade ball?" He asked.
"Honesty I'm gonna tell my team in 30 minutes and yes he does" I said coldly. He looked at me and stared at me.
"Oh? And who is it?" He asked smugly.
"Me so back off" I growled at him.
"Let's ask shall we?" He said grinning and walking towards the beta. I rush behind him to try and change the future conversation.

'Stupid wolf!! Why did you make me say that?!' I thought angrily.

We reached the beta who was doing coding on the computer until Tecnho cleared his throat and the beta looked at him with confusion.

"Oh hey Techno" the beta smiled to which techno smiled back. I became jealous to say the least...
"So... theres gonna be a masquerade ball soon and wondering who your date it" he said and the beta blushed a bit. I clutched my fist tightly, as I watched from beside Techno.
"I- I didn't know this was happening"  the beta chuckled nervously.
"Well your boss here will be telling you guys in a bit but you got a date though?" Techno asked confidently.
'That's it!' I heard my wolf snap.

I went in between the two before the beta could even say a word. Techno looked at me with a smug look as I pushed him forward a bit to back him up. He looked between me and the beta and got the message... in a bad way... he smirked and winked at the beta and walked off to the elevator. Both me and my wolf sighed in relief as we turned to see the beta with a red face. Not good...

"Get back to work beta..." I said, trying to be nice after what happened. He looked at me and nodded and went back to typing. I walked back to my office and saw most of the other workers snap their heads back to the computer. I rolled my eyes and went inside my office. Slamming the door.

George POV

Me and the other workers flinched as we heard the office door slam but we all slowly went back to work. Terrified of what the Alpha will do... I sneakily get my phone out to check the messages I got...

[4 new messages from Callahans hoes🥵✋]
[1 new message from Techno🐷]

I firstly clicked on the Callahans hoes group chat to see what happened...

Sam😎- Damn what happened with alpha angry and Alpha tech?

Hanna👀🍿- no idea... it happend infront of George...

Callahan my beloved 🥵🥵- any ideas @ Fundy😌

Fundy😌- I heard a bit of it but not much. I'm from the reception area so I didnt hear well. Arnt u guys next to gogs?

Hanna👀🍿- yeah, I was waiting till he was online which he is now, GEORGE! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Me- Techno asked me abt who I was going to a masquerade ball with and before I could respond, dream got in the way and techno left

Sam😎- shit. When are they gonna announce the ball?

Me- apparently later

Once I typed that, I went to mine and Technos PMS to see what he said.

Techno🐷- so you got anyone to go with?

Me- nope haha!

Techno🐷- wanna be my date to it?

Me- sure! As the amazing beta best freinds though haha!

Techno🐷- ofcourse ofcourse!

I smiled and switched my phone off and putted it on the desk and continued with my work with a smile on my face. I was happy to go to an event not only as a Beta but with my beta best freind Techno!! I was overjoyed and happy. Most importantly I was exited. I was gonna tell my freinds once we finish work before they go on their run, luckily I made the bull shit excuse of the fake cat I made up.

Wait...

WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR?!