Left behind...

George POV

It's now been a day since the inner wolfs came and everyone can go to work in either their half form or human form and for me... it will have to be human form... you see I didn't experience the inner wolf thing everyone else did, I dont think I have an inner wolf... I'm scaird if my freinds brag about it in work which they might do, I'm embarrassed and scaird...

"Hey George!" A voice said, snapping me out my thoughts. I turned to see Fundy in his half form. He had white and ginger ears and tail.
"H-hey Fundy" I said nervously.
"Me and the others are gonna go for a run before work actually starts. Wanna come?" He asked smiling.
"No I.. it's fine. I gotta catch up anyways" I said, smiling a bit
"That's fine! See you later!" He said. Walking away.

I sighed and looked around the office to see I'm the only one inside. I walk towards the big window on the left and saw everyone outside in their full forms, running down the road. Everyone... but me. I felt a tear run down my cheek. I felt confused. I felt embarrassed. I felt scaird. I went back to me seat and started to cry silently in my arms.

'Why don't I have my inner wolf like everyone else? Wait what about the... other betas... I've never met another Beta like me though...' I took a deep breath in and out as I went on my phone to search if other Betas, any Betas had their inner wolfs...

They did.

I put my phone away and decided to do some work to help me forget and to distract me from this nightmare I'm in.

~ Time skip ~

It's been 3 hours since they left. They must be doing some long run. Lowkey glad I dont have an inner wolf, I giggled to myself about the thought. Suddenly, I see some of my freinds post stuff on their social stories about their run and how their half way ect. All having fun. All making freinds with eachother. All laughing. I tear up abit but I wipe it away. Until I saw a instamap story from Callahan about a new gc they made with the whole floor, all joking about a joke. All laughing. All having fun... All forgetting me...

I take a deep breath and switch my phone off. I pack away my stuff and wipe my tears and walk out the building. The streets look empty, like it's been deserted. Forgotten. Abandoned. I walk the empty, silent streets to the apartment. I open the door and saw no one home. I sighed and closed the door and put the keys to the side. I go to my room and put on my blue onzie and lay on my bed scrolling though my tiktock likes to forget about today.

~ The next day ~

I went into the work place like normal and saw the whole floor being chatty. All freinds? I looked around confused to see they were talking together in a circle next to the window. I went to my desk and opened my computer. I was extremely confused. One day, bairly anyone talks and now because of the inner wolf thing... everyone is freinds cuz of a run? Ok?

I heard the elevator open to which everyone started to end their conversation and go to their desks, still being chatty. I looked towars the elevator to see Dream just entered but suddenly stopped and.. sniffed the air? Ok? And was looking for someone... I looked back at my computer and went to work.

At some point Callahan, Hanna and Sam left their desks and went to new ones near their other freinds. Leaving me... I saw an ocean? Blue liquid rising up from the floor to my knees. I shrugged it off and carried on with my work, feeling the tides of the ocean crash on my knees, making them week after every crash. Part of my wanted to leave this job and run away, part of me wanted to cry and let the tides take over me.

I took a deep breath in and out.

It was break and everyone from the office left together... but me... I wouldn't be able to fit in and even if I could, i doubt they would listen to me. Their too busy being their wolfs and inner wolfs and here I am not having one. Being a normal person before all this happened.

I heard Dreams office door open and close but I paid no attention to it as I kept working the tears and pain away. But there was no work to do.. I finished mine for the day so I just pretended to do some work. I heard the elevator open, curious, I looked towards it to see a man with his pink hair in a bun. He wore a business suit and was walking towards Dream. I saw them shake hands as they went into Dreams office and shut the door.

A few minutes later and the man with the pink hair came out of Dreams office. I heard footsteps come closer till me till I heard a voice.

"Why are you up here?" The man asked as I looked towards him.
"Doing work" I said quietly.
"I'm Techno" Techno said smiling to which I smiled back.
"George" I said.

We had a 30 minute conversation getting to know eachother, swapped eachothers phone numbers and at the end of the day, I made a new freind.

Maybe this inner wolf thing was a good thing...

-------
2 things.

1) next 2 chapters will be quite short as I'm currently writing more chapters for the secret story.

2) the popular and the bad boy, 1st chapter has been posted :D. If you wanna read it, just go to my profile and it should be there!!