The talk...

TRIGGER WARNING: BREIF MENTION OF KILLING!!(will say when that scene appears)

Dream POV

It was 9 am the next day and last night with Butter (I COULDNT THINK OF A NAME LMAOO) was amazing. She's amazing. Her body was amazing. No we didn't mark eachother as this is a one night thing but I'm gonna ask if she wants to be mates... I think... she could be my mate. You might be asking 'whY DoNt yOu wAiT for ThE InNer WoLf tO APpEr?' And I cant wait for 3 weeks. Plus I dont need to. I know shes the one for me.

Anyways.

We were both laying in my bed still naked, she was laying next to me with her head on my chest where as I was looking at the ceiling with my hands behind my head.

"Hey... Butter?" I said
"Yes dreamy?" She asked, turning to look at me. I blushed and looked at her.
"Do you think we are mates?" I asked, stroking her shoulder length hair.
"Hopefully" she said, smiling. I smiled back and kissed her to which she kissed back.

I was happy but... for some reason I didnt feel happy... I pushed this feeling down and focused on what's happening now. With her. Just us. My future mate...

~Time skip~

Work was boring as normal however in 20 minutes me and my team are having a meeting about what's happening in 3 weeks time. And afterwards, they are splitting my team into 2 sections... well 3. Alphas, Omega's and the worthless one. Probably talks about mating ect. Fun.

I was at my desk when I suddenly realised that Fundy gave me a bag. I stood up and walked to the bag opening it to see 2 old hoodies of mine. I smile abit from the memories I made with Fundy. And the future memories I will make with Butter.

George POV

TW: breif mention of killing

I was in a small room alone with the talk person thing and we just had an hour talk about what will happen in 3 weeks. How to accept and decline our mate and how to communicate with our inner wolfs when they come and other... stuff...

But anyways...

"So.. because your a male Beta it's rare for you to become pregnant. But you can also get someone pregnant. It that makes sense?" The woman said to which I nodded.
"Now... as you know there is a fine for Betas to mate. So if you do, you will have to tell your counsel and if you get pregnant if you give birth to a Beta, there is a 50 50 chance they will be killed. Understand?" She said in a calm tone to which a gulped and nodded slowly.
"I'm not planning to give birth anytime" I said nervously. To which she smiled and nodded.
"That's good" she said and gave me a peice of paper and pen.
"Just sign in the box to tell my manager you had the many talks" she said, packing away her stuff.

I signed the paper and gave it to her and left the room to go to the office. I saw I was the only one back. I gulped nervously and sat at my desk. I was scaird when the others came back. Only my freinds and unfortunately Dream knew I was a Beta. No one else knew and I don't know what to do when they come back.

~Time skip. Part 2~

It was the end of the day and no one else was back.
'It's been 3 hours. A whole 3 hour talk! What where they talking about?! I only had a 40 minute talk!!' I thought.
I wrote a note and left it on Hannas desk and packed up. I left the building and went home.

I opened the door to see Karl and Sapnap making out roughly on the coutch. I stood there aquardly and didn't want to disturb them as Sapnap would hate me. I shut the front door carefully and snuck to my room and closed my bedroom door lightly. When I locked it I sighed in relief and changed into my blue onzie and went on my freinds group chat to see if they were done with their talks.

Callahans hoes🥵✋

Me - hey guys how was your talks?
today at 5:50pm

Me - you guys finished your talks? Over time much haha
today at 6:10pm

Hanna😎 - Finished ours now. It was so long and boring. I'm never gonna use it lmaooo

Me - haha

Fundy👀☕ - Same, Some times I wished I wasnt an omega. The talks made me somewhat uncomfortable.

Me - what happened?

Hanna😎 - they talked about how to emotionally and physically please an Alpha, how to breed and mate properly, how to give birth and what to do after birth, and how many kids we should have

Fundy👀☕ - we're supposed to have 3 or more kids!!! like no thanks haha

Me - haha. All my talk was about how to kiss properly, not to mate, what to do if I was preggo and to never give birth if so, the pup will have a 50 50 chance they might be killed.

Hanna😎 - A 50 50 CHANCE?! ITS A BABY! WTH?!

Fundy👀☕- that's messed up.

Sam😌📷- got back. That was... one big talk.

Me - oh?

My beloved Callahan🥵🥵- Yeah... they just talked about 90%sexual stuff and 10%romantic stuff. Very uncomfortable. And traumatized.

Fundy👀☕- jeeze...

My beloved Callahan🥵🥵- why did you take notes Sam?

Sam😌📷 - I might use it in the future... just incase ya know?

Hanna😎 - awww does Sammy wanna mate with his ponkie?? Aww

Sam😌📷 - I'm not afraid to slap you

Me - hahaha!!! Imma dip 4 abit. U guys have fun!

I switched off my phone and turned the lights off and layed back on my bed and went under the covers and drifted to sleep.

End of TW

---------
Double upload pog. Also did you guys enjoy MCC season 2?? And who did you guys watch???