Phone sounds

"Your my fated mate!" I yelled.
-----

Silence entered the room as we stared at eachother while the sky becomes night...
-

"I sware you told me once?" George asks as I freeze a bit

"Nope! Haha I was joking then? But-but I'm not now!" I say as i nervously smile and George steps back a bit.

"Um... you sure I'm your mate and such?" George asks as I nod

"How do you know?" George asks, as he walks closer to me. His hands gliding up my arms, making their way to my shoulders as my hands make their way to his waist. Our chests just about touched eachother as we looked into eachothers eyes.

"When ever you touch me, it feels like electricity..." I whisper

"What if I kissed you?" He whispered as our faces got closer. And for the 3rd time, I feel his lips very lightly touching mine and I lea-

"Yo! I'll tell you what I want what I really really want! So tell me what you want that you really really want! I wann-" George's phone sings from his back pocket in his jeans and we both step back and he looks at me with a guilty look. I shrug and he takes the call.
-----

I sigh and sit on the coutch, putting my elbows on my knees snd my hands on my face. Fucking hell this is the 3rd time we have nearly kissed. I sware mother nature just hates us or just doesn't want us to kiss?! I sware imma cancel mother nature on Blue bird...
Joking mother nature love you no homo.
-
-
-

George POV

I walk into the kitchen and answer my phone. I forgot to change my ring tone! He must think I'm an idiot!
-

"Hello?" I ask

"Hi George its Sally! From the hospital." Sally says. I smile and immediately light up.

"Yeah hello!" I say smiling.

"So we found, hopefully a cure for your loss of the inner wolf. We are gonna put you on some tablets that you take everyday for 2 weeks. I sent the permission slip to your email so you can pick them up at the nearest pharmacy." Sally says. Oh my god...

"Yes! That's amazing! Thank you Sally!" I say happily

"Please tell me the results aswell after the 2 weeks ok?" She asks as I nod

"Will do, thank you Sally!" I say as she says "no problem' and I hang up the phone. Doing a little YMCA dance in the kitchen for celebration.
-

Ok. Pick the tablets up tomorrow! And in 2 weeks! Hello inner wolf and bye bye main character vibes! Fuck yes!
I walk back to the front room, smiling with joy to see Dream sitting on the coutch and picked up his head to look at me. He smiles and stands.
-

"Well... where were we?" He asks

"I think I know" I say giggling as I wrap my arms around his shoulders and his hands on my waist. We both smile and begin to lean in again...

"Now from the top make it drop that's some WAP that's some WAP. Now get a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pu-" Dream phone sings as he rushes to get it out his pocket and answer it as I look around the room.
-

"What" he groans

"Heyyy Dreammm!" I hear Sapnap say but sounds... drunk? Or high?

"Sap... why are you calling?" Dream asks, trying to be nice.

"Did you know the colour red tastes like strawberry?! And get this! A shot in the pub down the... what ever it's called is only 4 pounds!" Sapnap giggles as he hiccups.

"That's cool sap. Where are your mates?" Dream asks, smiling at me as I smile back.

"Making out without meeeee" Sapnap whines

"Then... join them?" Dream asks

"Ugh fine! But I'm telling you everything!" Sapnap says hiccuping.

"Please dont" Dream says seriously

"Bye boo!~~" Sapnap giggles as he hangs up the phone. Dream chuckles and puts his phone on silent and puts it away.

"That was something" I say laughing as Dream wheezes along.

"True... but anyways. 3rd take" Dream says as I smile.
-

We both lean into eachother again. No interruptions, no noise. Nothing. Just us in the moment. And just like that our lips touch.
FIY I DONT KNOW HOW KISSING WORKS OR ANYTHING SO IM USING WATPAD INFO ON HOW KISSES FEEL APPARENTLY!
When our lips touch it felt like heaven. It was mmm, noice. His lips against mine felt so right and everything around us just... stopped. It was pure bliss. The kiss lasted a few seconds before we left the kiss and put our foreheads together as we blushed a tomato red and smiled at our new experience.
Yep, we are definitely putting our phones on silent after this!

---------

Short chapter becuase of announcements!!!

First one is about Techno. As you know, he has recently got cancer and I hope him the best recovery. Techno never dies!

The second is actually a poll but... watpad style and I need your guys 2 help!
You see a fellow reader has recently texted me about bloopers. Remember when I did a small script blooper skit inspired by toy story 2 at the end of chapter ##?
If not, here is an example:
---

"Yo! I'll tell you what I want what I really really want! So tell me what you want that you really really want! I wann-" George's phone sings from his back pocket in his jeans and we both step back and he looks at me with a guilty look. Suddenly I smirk and pretend I'm holding a microphone.

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want." I sing. George smiles and continues

"So tell me what you want, what you really, really want" George sings.

"I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah" Me and George sing as we stand on the coutch and keep singing wannabe on repeat.

"Guys what the heck?!" I yell from behind the camera

"YEAH! WAP IS BETTER!" Sapnap yells from his chair as he, karl and Quackity laugh.

"Alright we will do the 5th re take after we take 5." I groan as the camera women switch off the cameras.

---
Do you guys wanna have a script bloopers book or no?

Vote:

Yes

No