How to look after a...child?!

I think this is the longest chapter I've written :0
Also very early upload cuz I'm feeling nice and also becuase I'm as pale as a fucking ghost, I got sunburnt :D

-
-

George POV

[2 days later...]

Today is the day me, sapnap, karl and Quackity leave Bad and Skeppys summer house. During the week, Bad and Skeppy had 69 'divorces' which shook me but made me some what happy that their happy? I guess I dunno.
Anyways!
Right now, we have finished saying our goodbyes and going into Sapnaps car. Obviously, Sapnap is the driver with Karl next to him and Quackity in the back with me. I currently have my water pods in (air pods) and listening to spookify (idk if I gave spotify a different name in the book lmao so bare with) and looking outside the back window. I hear faintly that Sapnap and Karl are chatting to each other while I belive Quackity is asleep.
I remember Sapnap telling us that hes gonna drop off Karl first, than Quackity and then we will drive home and apparently its gonna take us an hour an a half to get back. Luckily I made my self a pasta salad (pasta salad is underrated. Prove me wrong) so I can eat it whenever I'm hungry.
Anyways, I'm bored of dialogue and time skip while I destroy the 4th wall for the 100th time in this.... book.
-

[Time skip to Sapnap and George driving back home]

-
We just dropped of Quackity and I've moved to the front seat with my plastic tub and plastic fork in hand, ready to eat my meal while we drive 30 minutes back to the apartment. I start to eat my food when Sapnap speaks up.
-

"Did you have fun at my parents house?" He asks as we dive away from Quackitys house while we both wave goodbye to him.

"Yeah! It was very chil, like always" I say smiling as I melt while eating my 💫pasta salad💫.

"Hey I was wondering, if you wanna go to your parents? I'll go with you ofcourse, I always wanted to meet them" he says smiling as I nod,

"Yeah sure! I'll have to call and arrange some stuff. Maybe next year?" I ask as he hums in agreement.
-

We go into silence as Sapnap puts on the radio and I eat my 😳pasta salad😳, sometimes hearing the JPS in the car telling Sapnap directions if where to go. Gotta admit, at first the voice was calming but after hearing it for an hour and 10 minutes, you get pretty sick of hearing the same monotone voice.
After 32 minutes later, we park in the apartments own car park and we collect our bags out of his car boot.
-

"You open the door and I'll get the heavier bags" he says as I nod in agreement and take our backbags with the keys and walk up 2 flight of stairs and get to our door when something catches my eye.

-
On the floor, infront of the apartment is a large basket that has a blue blanket covering the top. Confused I walk to it and lift the blanket to see 2 babies in onzies, the left in red and the right in green sleeping. I blink blankly 3 times before realising a note is in between the babies. I pick up the note and open it slowly to not wake up the babies and start to read it...
-
-

The letter POV

To who ever lives at this apartment,
Hello. I'm sorry for leaving my new born babies at your door step but please look after them. I don't have enough money to look after them and I don't want to put them in an orphanage. I hope you understand. Don't worry, I'll be watching sometimes from afar to make sure I picked the right person, couple ect.
The red onzie one is called Tommy and the green onzie one is Tubbo. They are twins however, Tubbo is older than Tommy by 5 minutes.
Please look after my children like they are your own.
xx