visiting Sapnaps dads PT.4

Karl POV

"So... George and his boss almost kissed?!" I semi yelled to Sapnap as we were both sitting on the bed while Quackity was in the bathroom.

"Yeah! Its crazy. A few months ago, Dream his boss hated Gogs but... cuz of the whole inner wolfs, hes gone all love sick" Sapnap explains as I sigh and put my head on his shoulder. At that time, Quackity comes out the bathroom and shuts the light off.

"Quackity, did you k keep about Gogs and Dream?" I ask and he walks to us and lays on our laps, his head on Sapnaps legs

"Yeah, it's crazy..." he says.

"Like I understand their mates but... if the wolfs didn't come for... let's say another 100 years, would Dream still be in love with Gogs?" Sapnap asks as we all think about it.

"Probably not? I mean, before the mates thing Dream hated him and then changed like an Uno reverse card." I explained as Quackity slowly goes sleep. I get my phone and look at the time to see its 1:02am.

"May aswell go sleep." I say as Sapnap nods and we both move Quackity under the quilt and his head on a pillow as me and Sapnap go either side of him. Quackity puts his head and left arm on Sapnaps chest as I spoon him from behind and we sleep...

-
-

The next day, I wake up and check my phone on the table beside me and see its 9:50am. I sit up and stretch, looking down at my boyfriends snuggling which makes me smile.
I cha cha slide out of the bed and walk downstairs, looking to my left to see Skeppy sitting on a high chair, near the kitchen table island and to my right, Bad is sitting on the coutch. I'm confused.
I casually walk to the kitchen and get out some corn flakes and out them in a bowl, putting in some milk and putting it back in the fridge, joining Skeppy on the kitchen island and eating my cereal. I was half way done until skeppy talked.

-
"Hey Karl? Tell Bad I hate him" Skeppy says, not even bothering to look up from his phone.

"Hey karl? Tell Skeppy not to use such language!" I heard Bad yell from the front room.

"Oh yeah?! Well Karl, tell Bad I can do what ever I want! And that I dont need him!" Skeppy yells.

"Karl! Tell Skeppy I dont need him either! I'm fine on my own! And also tell him that I'm annoyed he didn't say hello to me this morning!" Bad yells angrily. I watch and continue to eat my cereal. (👀🍿)

"Karl! Tell Bad I don't need to say hello to him everyday! As I said I dont need him! In fact! We should get a divorce!" Skeppy says finally looking up from his phone and looking at Bad.

"FINE!" Bad yells

"FINE!!" Skeepy yells.

-
Silence enters the 2 rooms as Skeppy goes back to his phone and Bad goes to what ever he was doing. I'm confused and look between the two and finish my cereal, putting it by the sink and sitting back down to see what happens next...
-

"Geppy!" Bad says

"Yes Bad?" Skeppy asks as he looks at Bad.

"I'm gonna make muffins today... wanna help?" Bad asks as he stands up and walks to Skeppy and hugs him from behind.

"Yes please." Skeppy says smiling and looking up to Bad. They both share a kiss and they walk hand in hand to the garden.

"What in the Jeremy Kyle... did I just witness..." I say to myself as my boyfriends come down and to the kitchen

"Hey what happened? We heard yelling." Quackity says, sitting next to me as Sapnap makes them toast.

"I think Skeppy and Bad had a divorce? But are not re-married?" I ask