9 month mark

3rd person POV

These last 3 months has been hell for George. You see, Betas have a 50/50 chance of getting pregnant and as you know he never got lessons on if he was pregnant. Which would have been useful now. So ofcourse, he asks Karl and so for the last 3 months, Karl has been going to the mansion every 2 weeks to help out George and sometimes Dream, while Sapnap and Quackity looked after Tommy and Tubbo by making dangerous things like making a volcano or destroying the house.
During George's 8 month mark, he went to the doctors for the last time for a final check up and went very well as the baby was very healthy and in good shape. Ready for the world in 3 weeks apparently which made George both exited and scaird, and yes, he discussed with DR.Boomer about actually giving birth and he said it will be George's choice, but re recommends a C-section.

At the moment, everyone is asleep. Preparing for the baby to come next week, but the baby had plans of their own...
--
--

August 26th, 00:02 am

--
--
George was in a peaceful and calming sleep when George suddenly felt pain in his lower abdomen which made him groan and curl into a ball. He dragged his hand to his phone and rushed to call Sapnap. Why? Becuase Dream was working late at their work till 1 am.
--
"George? What's up?" George hears Sapnap mumble in a sleepy voice

"The baby... its coming" George breaths heavily

"Oh... ok" Sapnap said as he ends the call as the baby kicks inside of George's stomach. Suddenly, Sapnap calls him back

"WHAT!" George yells in pain

"THE BABY IS COMING RIGHT NOW?!" Sapnap yells down the phone

"Nooo their coming next week!" George snaps as he hears Sapnap wake up Karl and Quackity as they rush to the car.

"Karl is calling the ambulance right now. Quackity will look after the twins" Sapnap says as he speeds down to the mansion

"Be quick" George mumbles as he groans in pain once again.

"Mama?" George hears Tubbo yawn, holding a bee toy

"Tubbo!" George says looking at the sleepy child

"Tubbo wheres your brother?" George asks

"Asleep" Tubbo yawns as he rubs his eye

"Tubbo I'm giving you a mission ok?" George says as he groans in pain

"Your sibling is coming, I need you to go downstairs and let your uncles in" George rushed as Tubbo nods and rushes to his enemy... stairs...
--
Tubbo looks near the stairs and luckily sees a full washing basket near there... dont ask why, the author just put it there.
Tubbo flips the plastic washing basket over as he puts the washing basket on the top of the stairs as he holds on to his toy bee and pushes the washing basket with him in it down, trying his best not to scream as he reaches the bottom as the washing basket flips.

Tubbo gets the washing basket off him and rushes to the front door when he hears his uncles outside.
--
"Uncle duck?" Tubbo semi yells

"Yes it's me! Get the key through the envelope slot ok?" Quackity asks
--
Tubbo looks up where the keys are and throws his bee to the key rack. And after 3 trys the door keys fell on the ground and pushes it through the envelope slot and moves out th way of the door and hallway.
His 3 uncles rush in. Karl and Sapnap rush to George while Quackity picks up Tubbo, telling him how brave and amazing he was as he moved to the kitchen area, putting Tubbo on the kitchen counter and wait to make sure everything is ok.
--
--
Meanwhile...
--
--
"Ok, so we agree what to put in the next update for sketch ideas. Including 3 mobs that the viewers will vote on" Philza asks as the other managers from diffrent parts of the building sat around a messy table with paper work on it. Everyone nods