Flirting 101

Author note: I know nothing about flirting so... I'm using Wikihow to. Enjoy  :D
-------

Dream POV

"Techno... you know how your like... my bestie right?" I ask while he is photocopying some paperwork.

"What do you want Dream?" He asks in a monotone voice

"I need flirting lessons" I say.

"No" he says as he picks up all the paper work

"Please Tech. I'll comit arson! I'll even burn an orphanage! Just please help me" I wine as we walk to the elevator.

"No. Never and no. Ask George or something." He says as we enter the elevator.

"But that's who I want to flirt with though! Just help?" I ask again while trying to do the puppy eyes to which he rolls his eyes.

"No. Just use Wikihow to" he says

"What how to?" I ask confused

"Wikihow to. Just search it in Goggles then put flirting at the end of it." He says as the elevator stops and I leave the elevator and go to my office.

'Wikihow to huh? That low?'my wolf asks as I enter my office and shut the door.

"Shut up" I say.

'Nope. Just 4 days ago you asked for my help. MY help. Your welcome' the wolf says as I roll my eyes and sit in my chair.

"Why are you speaking right now?" I ask as I go on my phone to search the website.

'Cuz... the author said so. Anyways byeeee' my wolf ends the conversation this time. Weird. O well.

-
I log onto my computer and go onto Goggles and search 'wikihow to flirt' and clicked the first link and started to read what the internet had to say...

-

"So

"So... I just have to look at George until he looks at me and once he does I just... wink? Or raise my eye brows then Geirge will lower his gaze and look though his eye lashes? Ok easy enough. Next"

 Next"