Did it work?

One amazing time skip title card later...
-

George POV

We got to the hospital an hour later and right now me, Fundy, Ghostbur and Freind are in the waiting area. Me and Fundy are on our phones and Ghostbur is watching the fish swim around in the big tank on the side of the waiting area.

-

"Fundy? Is that you?" I heard a woman speak while walking over to us.

"Hi mum!" Fundy says happily and hugging her. I look up to see him hugging a beautiful woman with pink and red shoulder length hair and wearing a doctors uniform while having a water bubble over her head cuz she's a mermaid.

"So you must be George?" She asks, looking at me while Fundy gets his ghost dad and Freind.

"Yes I am Miss.. or Mrs?" I ask standing up as she giggles.

"Technically Miss. See once you become a ghost you forget your memories and are only allowed to remember a few things." She says smiling.

"Well it's nice to meet you Miss" I say shaking her hand.

"Call me Sally George. No need to be professional." She says smiling.

"Mum!" I heard Fundy semi-shout as we both look over to Fundy holding Ghostburs left arm while he holds Freinds leash in the other hand.

"Oh! You must be Ghostbur? I've heard a few things about you from Fundy" Sally says smiling and blushing a bit.

"Why do you have a bubble? Won't you drown Miss?!" He says worryingly.

"I'm a mermaid so I need this water bubble to breathe." She says smiling.

"Woa! I'm just a Ghost! And this is Freind!" Ghostbur says happily as Freind 'baars.'

"Hello Freind. Um but anyways George you want to follow me?" She asks, looking at me as I nod.

"We will be waiting here George." Fundy says smiling as I nod and follow Sally.

-
We walk through the hospital and go inside a private hospital room with a small bed, table and computer with a water tube behind it. She sits infront of the computer as I sat on the uncomfortable bed scaird...

-

"Ok George. Just a few questions." She says, looking at me as I nod.

"Are you allergic to anything?" She asks to which I shake my head and she types.

"Ok. Thank you that's it for now. So are you exited?" She asks looking at me once she finished typing.

"Yes! I wont be an... outcast..." I say frowning a bit.

"Its gonna be ok." She says as a water tube behind her opens and a ghost fish walks out and closes the tube, while having a water bubble around their head.

"Heres the injection Doc." The ghost fish says, giving a plastic tub to her.

"Thanks Simon" she says smiling as he goes back into the water tube and swims away.

-
She unlocks the tub and gets the injection out the plastic bag and walks over to me. I gulp and take off my blue hoodie so I'm only in a while short sleeve top.
She cleans my arm where she will jab me and I get nervous.
A few seconds later and she puts the jab in and out in a matter of seconds. I look to the injection and see its empty.
She puts the injection away and sits back in the chair infront of the computer looking at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing happens...
-

"Huh... weird..." she mumbled and types something into the system. I look around the room to distract my self as I get bored.

"Do you feel anything? Any need to go sleep." She asks.

"No. I feel the same as I felt when I came in here." I say nervously. She nods and types.

"Ok. I'll call Philza in 2 weeks and ask about process so don't worry if he asks you to go into his office in 2 weeks. Ok?" She says, trying to reassure me.

"Yeah..." I say sadly. Putting on my hoddie.

-
It didn't work... after all this time. I kinda am disappointed that I can't be like everyone else... GODDAMN IT WATTPAD AND SCREW YOU AUTHOR! INFACT! VIEWERS TAKE A NOTE!
AUTHOR! DISHONOR ON YOU! DISHONOR ON YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND DISHONOR ON YOUR COW!

-
"Hey how was it?" Fundy asks, cutting me from my rant.

"Didn't work" I say, trying to smile.

"Hey.. its gonna be ok" he says hugging me as I hug back.
-

Suddenly I heard giggling and went out the hug and turn my head to see Sally and Ghostbur chatting and laughing while Freind sits there 3rd wheeling.

-
"Looks like your ghost parents are getting along well" I say smiling a bit.

"They were married George. Ofcourse they would have a good connection." Fundy says as I nod.

"Should we leave them be or???" I ask.

"Yeah?" Fundy asks as he walks over to them while I follow behind.

"Hey guys! Ghostbur, you coming back or staying here with mu- Sally." Fundy asks.

"If Miss Sally doesn't mind." Ghostbur asks shyly as Sally giggles.

"Ofcourse. You can say to have dinner aswell if you and Freind want to." She asks smiling and blushing.

"Yes!! I mean... yes please" Ghostbur says brightly and Sally smiles.

"Alright. See you guys and thank you." Fundy says as me and him leave the hospital and go to the train station.

-
-

Meanwhile...

-
-

Sapnap POV

"Hey Karl?" I ask from the kitchen while Karl watches adventure time while being in a burrito blanket.

"Yeah?" He asks

"Um... so I don't know how else to say this but... I like you" I say nervously, while putting the pasta on the plate.

"I like you too! Your my freind afterall!" Karl says as he pauses the film and stands up from the coutch and sits at the table.

"Y..yeah... freinds" I say as I sigh and put the plates on the table and I sit down.

"Hey... what's wrong? You didn't do the homie kiss on the cheek?" Karl says confusingly.

"KarlIlikeyoumoreasafreindandIdidnttellgogsasimtooscairdtoimsorryifyoudontlikemethisway" I say rushing what I said while sweating.

"Woa woa. Sap... slower" karl says looking at me. I take a deep breath.

"Karl I like you more as a freind and I didnt tell gogs as im too scaird to im sorry if you dont like me this way and i understand." I say nervously and blushing hard.

"W..wot" Karl says going red. I get super nervous...

"S...sap.. I know we are mates and all but... I feel like we are missing someone else... like maybe Quackity?" Karl says nervously.

"Yeah I agree. I was gonna talk to him tomorrow. But I'm asking you right now..." I say looking at him... A moment of silence went by before Karl stood up and hugged me as I hugged back.

"I love like you Sap" he whispers as he still hugs me. I get tears in my eyes and stand up to properly hug him.

"I love like you too Karl" I say smiling.

------

POV: you wrote 3 chapters in 1 night and didn't go sleep till 3:01 am