The beginning PT.2

Dream POV
TRIGGER WARNING!! MENTIONS OF FOOD (will mention when those scenes will appear.)

It was a calm and peaceful morning for Dream. He woke up so calmly, like a baby just waking up from its 12+ hour sleep. He reached for his phone to see it was 5: 13 am and put his phone back down on the table beside the bed.
Dream sighed a bit while wiping his eyes and looked down at his beautiful boyfriend Fundy who was sleeping on Dreams chest. Dream couldn't help but smile and think how much of a lucky guy he was to have a loving partner like Fundy. He moved Fundy to the side so Dream could get up which caused Fundy to wake up a bit from the movement. Dream stood up and pulled the covers over fundys shoulders and kissed him on his forehead which caused Fundy to smile and go back to sleep.

Dream walked to the bathroom to have a shower where he could think to him self properly. Now you might be wondering, if Dream has marked Fundy yet but he hasn't as Fundy wasn't comfortable with the whole marking thing which Dream understands and respect but he hope's that for their upcoming 3rd anniversary, Dream could finally get the chance to mark him and make it official. Dream got out of the shower and dried himself off, putting on a loose short sleeved top and jogging bottoms, smiling over the fact that he could mark Fundy to make it official.

He walked past his sleeping boyfriend and opened the door and closed it as quietly as he could to walk downstairs to see his sleeping cat, Patches. He turned on the kitchen light and picked up patches bowl to fill it up with her morning breakfast. He felt something rub him on his ankle to which he saw Patches there which make Dream even more happy. He put down the food bowl down in the corner of the kitchen, followed by both a bowl of water and Patches.
Once Dream had made his toast and coffee and finished his morning breakfast routine, Dream stepped outside in the cold air to see no one else out side. He took a deep breath in, filling his lungs with the fresh cold air and started to jog around the rich, beautiful neighbour hood he lived in.

He jogged for an hour and a half before reaching it back to his big house he lived in. He saw the time was 6: 42 am and decided to peek into the kitchen to see if his boyfriend was up to which he was and on his phone, most likely scrolling through instamap (instamap is instagram but with a different name LOLOL.)
Dream walked to Fundy and hugged him from behind, with his head on Fundys shoulder. He saw that Fundy immediately went out of instamap but thought nothing off it.
"Morning cutie" Dream said, kissing the side if Fundys face to which Fundy giggled.
"Morning 5- I mean Dream" Fundy said nervously.
'Hm.. why did he say 5? Probably thought it was 5 am haha' Dream thought to himself.
"How was your run hunny?" Fundy said in a more calmer tone, turning his head to kiss Dreams cheek. Dream chuckled.
"it was amazing as always. But I'm gonna take a quick shower though" Dream said while removing his arms and head from Fundy, walking towards the exit of the kitchen to go to the bathroom.
"Have fun!" Fundy said with a smile, whie waving at me. Dream laughed a bit.
"will do" Dream said while waving back at him.

2 hours go by and Dream already finished his shower, read half a book, scrolled on instamaps and was getting bored. He didn't start work for another hour.
He decided to go to a small cafe near his work and although he had only been there once, it was amazing iced tea and hoped to get the same amazing of not better iced tea as he got before.
He stood up from the couch he was in and walked to the hallway to get his coat on and to grab his car keys. He heard Fundy on the phone to someone in the kitchen so instead of shouting he was leaving, he was gonna walk to the kitchen to tell him. The perfect plan. Dream walked to the kitchen and walked to Fundy who was still talking on the phone and saw Dream walk in. Dream kissed the side of Fundys cheek and left the kitchen to which Fundy didn't react, like nothing just happened.

This was normal in their relationship and Dream just shrugged it off, like it was normal for couples to have that reaction... right?

Before Dream opened the front door, he putted on his white mask with a smiley face on it then dream left the house to get in his expensive car and left to go to the small cafe near his work. He parked opposite the small cafe and to no suprise, people stopped and stared at the expensive car which made Dream roll his eyes and start walking to the cafe. He walked inside the cafe to see the cafe was nearly full to which Dream smiled a bit under the mask as he was happy the small business was going good. He walked to the front counter to order his drink and saw two guys making a drink... well one of them anyways, Dream guessed the other guy was a trainee, watching the professional on how to make that drink.