3 days before the masquerade

^^^^ Nikki's stream from today!!

Next chapter will be released in 4 days as I'm planning to write 2000+- words so early chapter :D

( Also trying out new (possible) writing style. Enjoy!!)

George POV

Techno texted me this morning to see if he wants to meet me at this cat cafe. I love cats, infact! I had 1 at my childhood home but he unfortunately died though and becuase Sapnap doesn't really like pets, I never got another cat. But who knew Techno was a cat and a dog person? Like yeah, on the outside he seems like a tough, emotionless guy but in the inside, he has a heart of gold...

"So... your dragging me out of work for 2 hours to pet some cats and drink coffees?" I asked sitting at a table near the window with Techno as a cat sits on my lap purring.

"More or less. Dont worry, I asked Phil in advance" he chucked and sipped a bit of the coffee. I nodded and sipped some of my coffee.

"So... your a cat person?" I asked curiously. He nods and smiles.

"All pets to be honest. Their all so cute" he said blushing a bit. I giggle at this reaction.

"What about you?" He asks, looking at me.

"I used to have one but he died some time ago and my roommate isn't really a pet person so I never go another pet" I said. Techno frowns a bit.

"I'm sorry to hear that... and um hey! I have dogs and cats at my place if you wanna... like..." he chuckles nervously as he scratches the back of his neck.

"I would love to Techno. I'm honoured your inviting me" I said smiling. He smiled back as a friendly, calm silence overtook us.

I continue to pet the cat on my lap and saw 2 other cats play fighting near techno. I saw him pick them up with ease and puts them on his lap. At first they were uncomfortable however, they got very calm and sleepy and fell asleep on his lap. I awed at the sight and took a picture of it and sent it to him. Smiling.

Note to self: skip work more often...
-
-

Dream POV

Note to self: don't walk up stairs

Why? So much effort! I've been walking up and down the work stairs so many times cuz fucking Techno isn't here! And also the Be- I mean... George isn't here either. I'm getting suspicious. Those two seem pretty close... I don't like it.

"I want mate!! I want pups!!" My wolf wines in my head.

"Shut up you horny bitch. Your just like the average watpad reader. Go touch some grass" I said to my wolf through my head.

"Touch grass then we can fuck mate?" My wolf asks excitedly. I chuckled a bit and left that conversation.

I'm now back at my floor where all my workers are... well... working. Bored, I look out the big window and shocked to see Techno and George walking side by side, ARMS LINKED entering the building.
I suddenly growl quietly, and went into my office, slamming the door behind me. I sighed deeply and sat in my office chair, turning on my computer and trying to distract my self... however it doesn't work... cuz SOMEONE is mad at our mate for hangout for someone who isn't us. Jeeze over protective much?
Suddenly, I don't feel in control over my body... fuck... the wolfs taken over. I suddenly stand up, as my wolf takes control me, my body, eyes, breathing everything.

George POV

I was finishing off my writing conclusion for the new caves and cliffs update that was released some time ago when suddenly someone grabs my arm and drags me to Dreams office, slamming the door and pinning me to the wall.

"Dream? You... good?" I asked nervously. He looks into my eyes. No scrap that, my soul and I gulped.

"Why were you with that Beta... Beta.." Dream asks in a very cold and deep voice? Lowkey wanna laugh cuz it sounds like Elmo trying to be scairy.

"Hes my freind... can I not hang out with freinds boss?" I asked, he suddenly growls and I jump from the sudden noise.

"No! Only me! Got it?!" He somewhat yells. I start to shake a bit but stand my ground.

"No! You have a life, live it how you wanna. I have a life, let me live it how I wanna!" I yell, as he slams his fist to the wall beside my head.

"Fine... be that way but I wanna talk with your wolf... alone"  He said growling but... differently? I thinks hes trying to get my wolf out...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE HEARD AND SEEN HE LOOKS SO RIDICULOUS RIGHT NOW! OMG, I WANNA LAUGH SO HARD RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU AUTHOR!

"Are you disobeying my orders... Beta?" He growls. I shook my head, keeping my calm.

"Nope, my wolf is... sleeping? Yep! Sooo... sorry" I slip under his arm and walk out the office, walking back to my desk. I sighed in relief...

That was too close for my liking...

"Georgeeeeeeeee" Hanna said to the side of me, putting her head on my shoulder as I type.

"Whatttttttttttt" I asked. She groans and lifts her head.

"Wanna get food?" She asks. I shake my head in response.

"Sorry Hanna... I gotta send this word doc. Plus I just came back from both me and Techno going to a cafe and also getting yelled? At my boss" I said in response. She stood up and groans.

"ANYONE WANNA GET FOOD WITH ME?!"she yells to the other workers. 4 of the workers stood up and they went to the cafe...

That's 1 way of getting people to go to the cafe with you...