The beginning PT.1

George POV
TRIGGER WARNING!! MENTIONS OF FOOD (will say when that scene appears.)

George was sleeping peacefully in his bed, sleeping like a new born baby, sleeping like a lion who just finished his daily hunt. What more could he possibly want?

Suddenly the sound of an alarm clock started to blast in George's ear. He froze for a couple of seconds, his eyes still closed with the alarm clock still bleeping away, George moved his arm from side to side, trying to find the alarm clock to which he had no luck. George groaned and sat up quickly, opening his eyes a bit to see where the alarm clock was and quickly shut it off. He quickly flopped back into bed hoping he only set 1 alarm the previous day...
Not even 5 minutes later and the beeping goes off again to which George woke up angrily and sat up as quick as he could to throw the alarm clock at the wall hoping it would break. Silence. George was satisfied and went back to sleep. Beep beep beep... The sounds came back again causing him to wake up finally. "I'm up I'm up" he said to himself finally standing up and walking to the alarm clock to properly switch it off.

George stretched for a good minute and looked at his window which was directly opposite him. He stood there for a couple of minutes, not a thought in his mind...

"Shit" he said to himself as he rushed to get some clothes on, rushing out of his bedroom door almost slipping on the wooden flooring. He swung open Sapnaps bedroom door like an FBI agent.
"SAPNAP GET SOME CLOTHES ON WE ARE LATE AGAIN!" George said shouting. Sapnap turned his head to face George with bags under his eyes, still asleep
"George... It's Saturday." Sapnap said, turning to his side to sleep.
George was standing in Sapnaps doorway blankly, as he thought it was Monday. A few seconds of silence go by when suddenly Sapnap rushed to get out of bed and ran to his wardrobe finding clothes to find.
"SHIT ITS MONDAY GEORGE WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY?!" Sapnap yelled.
George closed Sapnaps door and rushed to the kitchen to get their work badges and work aprons, holding them in his left arm. Two seconds later and Sapnap crashes his door open, jumping to put his left shoe on.
"LETS GO LETS GO!" George yelled, running to the apartment door, unlocking it as fast as he could. Sapnap ran out of the apartment door and started to run down the 2 flights of stairs, George was trying his best to lock it quick to which he did and tried his best to catch up to Sapnap.

2 minutes of running later and they reached the cafe. Sapnap swung the cafe doors open to where both Sapnap and George was greeted by their boss, Jack Manifold.
"H- Heyyyyyy Jack. Lovely to see you here, did you get a hair cut recently cuz you look amazing." Sapnap says trying to not show he is out of breath while George is out of breath like he just ran a marathon.
Jack crosses his arms and looks at the boys "This is the second time both of you are late" Jack says as he gives more emphasis on the 'late' while giving a stone cold look at both Sapnap and George.
"Sorry, me and George-" Before Sapnap could say anymore, he was cut off from someone that was walking to them from behind the counter.
"Karl..." Sapnap said under his breath with disgust and anger.

"Sorry Jack, I asked George to get some milk for the drinks so I could teach him more designs" Karl said with a smile, glowing with happiness.
"Oh! That's ok Karl!" Jack suddenly changed his attitude from a stone cold man to a friendly and happy person.
"But what about Sapnap though Karl?? He had no reason to go." Jack said with a smile. Karl shrugged while crossing his arms to glance at Sapnap who had his fist clinched to the side of him.
"Probably couldn't handle my cuteness for too long" Karl said while winking at the taller Sapnap. This made Sapnap snarl in anger.
Jack laughed.
"Your so funny Karl." Jack looked at both George and Sapnap, with George still out of breath and Sapnap clearly pissed.
"I'll let you too off this time." He said with a smile and walks off peacefully back to his office, shutting the office door carefully.