Another talk with Philza

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND INJECTIONS!!! will say when those scenes appear!

George POV

The time is currently 9:02 am. I got into Philzas office at 8:55am. 5 minutes before work actually starts. I'm sitting opposite his desk, looking at some folders and books that lay there in peace. I decided to actually dress smart ish for once cuz Philza will most likely fire me. And I'm ready to go back to the Manifold cafe full time. I've mentally prepared my self...
-
-

~flashback~
3rd person POV

TW: MENTION OF MENTAL BREAKDOWN

Its 3:20 am and George is currently having a mental break down in his room.
He keeps over thinking the many ways Philza will fire him tomorrow. He keeps his cries quiet to not wake up Sapnap.
A few minutes later and George calms down the mental breakdown and makes a mental note to drink water after a mental breakdown.
-
-

End of TW

~Present day~
George POV

'Yep! Totally mentally prepared myself' I thinks to himself when suddenly the office doors open and close, with footsteps getting closer and closer.

-
I don't dare to look and instead I freeze on the spot... well I the chair... I see Philza sit on his chair and log into his computer. He then turns his attention to me and glares me down. I gulp at this.
-

TRIGGER WARNING:MENTIONS OF INJECTIONS

"Hello George. I understand why you took a day off yesterday and I don't blame you. But anyways I've told you to visit me today to talk about the inner wolf situation." He says pausing to open up something.

"I'm really sorry. When the whole inner wolf thing started, I looked on social media for any answers but theres none. A big Y/N moment..." I say as Philza chuckles a bit and puts on his glasses to read the computer screen.

"So George I got Techno to get in contact with my daughter in law who's a very well trained Nurse and currently in training to be a doctor." He says, to which I'm in shock.

"I'm proud of her" I say smiling to which he smiles and nods.

"But anyways, she and her team made something that could help... trigger your inner wolf. They aren't sure if it works however, they have 3 injections that they will try on test subjects today. They will get in contact with me later to tell me the results and for you to have it. If you want it ofcourse?" He asks, looking at me taking off his glasses in the process.

"Yes, that will be amazing sir" I say smiling. He nods and smiles.

"Alright, I'll contact you at the end of your shift." He says, I stand up from the chair and nod.

"Thank you" I say, as I walk out his office and close the doors, over the moon that I will get my inner wolf. Finally I won't be alone!

-
I get into the elevator and go to my work floor. Having a smile on my face and hearing the elevator 'ding' as I walk out the elevator and to my seat, to see Hanna look up to me and smile.
-

"Hey George. How come your late?" She asks, typing on her computer a bit.

"Philza wanted a chat" I say. This gets Sam's, Callahans attention.

"About?" Sam asks as he makes his way around the isle of computers and gets a spare chair and sits behind me. I turn in my chair to face the 3.

"About me not having an inner wolf. Apparently his daughter in law is making 3 injections that will maybe, hopefully trigger my inner wolf." I say smiling as they get exited.

"I'm so happy!" Hanna says as she hugs me and I hug her back.

"When are you gonna get it?" Sam asks while me and Hanna leave the hug.

"Not sure. Have to wait to see if 1 of the 3 injections work." I say as they all smile and go back to their computers and back to work.

-
-

End of TW

~Time skip~
[Time: 2:17pm]

Dream POV

Currently eating my salad in my office as I send off 16 word document attachments to Philza, talking about the work. The boring write up stuff. I've nearly finished my salad when a knock happens at my office door.
-

"Come in" I say, finishing the salad and putting the metal fork in the plastic tub and putting it in my bag. I look up to see George.

"Oh hey George. Whats up?" I ask, generally smiling.

"Um its actually about the work, I'm a bit confused of how many words I gotta write." He says, standing in the door way of my office.

"Did you ask your fellow workers?" I ask to which he nods.

"Yeah. Hanna wrote 3000+ words and says the minimum is 2500 words. However Sam sa-" George says as he rambles about the work but his voice becomes lower and lower until... silence...

-
I see he's still talking but I hear nothing. Not a sound just silence, I start to internally panic when I notice my inner wolfs eyes are filled with Lust... shit... The horny wolfs taken over but... why?!
-
-

Dream wolf POV

Mwhahaha. And Dream says I'm horny even though he just went into rut. LMAO. Anyways I got control now and... well.. he calls me the horny wolf for a reason...

-
"Dream... you good?" George asks. Damn... his voice is like an angel.

"Who says I'm Dream baby?" I ask, kicking up my feet on the desk.

"Y..your his wolf?" He asks, to which I nod and stare at him.
-

I stand up and George looks confused and scaird. I get his wrist and pull him into my chest and close the office door. I out my head on his shoulder and take in his sent. (LMAO IM SORRY BUT LOWKEY JUST CRINGED WHILE WRITING THAT)
I let go of the hug and walk around him in a circle, like in hunting my pray but in human form. I see he becomes tense and scaird...

But suddenly, before I could even do a single move I get kicked out and into the corner of shame in Dreams head.
-

'Damn it...' I thought..

-
-

George POV

I'm currently looking at Dream... or his wolf in the eyes as he suddenly stops moving, blinking and maybe breathing. I gulp and get ready to call the ambulance when suddenly Dream stumbles back and clutches his nose.

-
"I'm so sorry." He says as he runs out his office building and I presume outside the company.
-

I relax a bit but stay frozen on the spot... thinking about what the fuck just happened...