The bet

Dream POV

It's been 2 hours since Sapnap and the Beta went to work. And Dream was on his phone scrolling through instamap when he suddenly got a text from Fundy. His heart skipped a beat and immediately pressed on his message

Fundy ❤

Fundy- hey, I need 2 pack my stuff from
ur house, when am I able 2 pick up my
stuff?

Dream- I'm on my way
read at 12:02pm

Dream smiled a bit and got his car keys from the spare room he was living in for 2 days. He left the apartment, locking it behind him and texted Sapnap where he was going then went into his car and drove to his house.

A few minutes later and he parked in the driveway of his house. He saw Fundy with supposedly his new Alpha boyfriend and got out the car and walked to the front door, opening it and letting them both in. Fundy immediately went upstairs and started to pack where as the two Alpha's stood near the front door in aquard silence.

"Sooo..." The other Alpha said, trying to break the silence. Dream glared at him.
"Your Dream correct?" The Alpha said, looking at Dream to which Dream nodded.
"I'm 5up. It's a pleasure to meet you" 5up said with a smile. Dream smiled back a bit.
"Its a pleasure to meet you too" Dream said.

The aquard silence came back between them both until Fundy came back with a big suitcase full with his clothes, ect.

"I'm ready!" Fundy said with a smile, looking at 5up. Dream looked at them both and remembered when Fundy used to look at him like that.
"Alright! Bye Dream." 5up said, leaving with Fundy.
"Yeah..." Dream said looking at them with a tear in his eye.

The door closed and left Dream in an empty house. Silence over came him. He sighed and started to pack some more of his clothes and locked his front door, walking back to his car and threw a bag full of clothes in the back seat and started to drive back to the apartment, trying his best not to cry.

~Time skip~

George POV

It was 2 pm and George was walking back to the apartment from the part time job. To some extent George was happy to get his new job, it was very rare for Beta's to get office jobs and he was happy that he might be the first, however George also felt sad, he was going to leave his 2 best friends and for Jack to get a new person on the team. While he was thinking, he got to the apartment and opened the door to be greeted by Patches rubbing her head on George's ankles. George smiled and walked into the apartment, shutting the door behind him. He looked to the coutch to see Dream sniffing, rubbing his eyes. George was confused and decided to speak up.

"You... ok?" George asked, walking to Dream. Dream suddenly looked at him with tears wiping down his face. Dream wiped his tears and nodded.
"Your not ok. What's wrong?" George said as he sat opposite  Dream. Dream glared at him and scoffed.
"Why should I tell a Beta like you?" Dream said, glaring at George. George gulped but he had to put a brave face on.
"Becuase I could help?" George said, smiling a bit for comfort but Dream was having none of that. Dream let off a warning sent to which George stood up and walked to his room. He stopped at his door frame and looked at Dream.
"Sapnap wont be here till 5... you can talk to me when your ready or keep crying. What ever you want..." George said, walking into his room to which Patches fallowed and George closed his bedroom door, walking to his bed and laying down looking at his ceiling. George closed his eyes a bit and felt Patches go onto his chest and purred. He smiled a bit and closed his eyes to sleep.

Sapnap POV

It was closing time at the cafe and I was walking Karl home, trying my best to become freinds with him. We chatted, laughed and walked in comfortable silence. I kept a warning and a comforting sent around us to make sure both Karl was comfortable and to make sure no Alpha's would approach him. A few minutes later and we arrive at Karl's apartment building.

"Thank you" Karl said with a smile which made Sapnap blushed a bit.
"Y-your welcome" He said nervously.
"See you in 2 weeks time!" Karl said, walking forward towards the front of the apartment building.
"Wait... 2 weeks?!" Sapnap said worryingly. To which Karl nodded.
"Yeah?... Starting my heat" Karl said looking at the ground.
"Oh... sorry" Sapnap said, looking at him. Karl shrugs and looks at Sapnap waving at him a bit.
"Call me if you need anything... ok?" Sapnap said waving a bit back. Karl nodded and headed inside.

Sapnap sighed and walked back to his own apartment building. Suddenly he was pinned against the wall by an Omega. The Alpha growled and pushed the Omega off him.

"Who are you" Sapnap demanded, snarling at the Omega. The omega laughs and looks at Sapnap.
"Remember me?" The omega said smirking at Sapnap.
"Quackity..." Sapnap growled, giving off a warning sent which made Quackity step back a bit.
"Back off from Karl... he is mine" Quackity said, adjusting his suit. This made Sapnap chuckle
"No" Sapnap smirked.
"Let's make a deal than... who ever gets karl to kiss them at the end of the month gets to keep him... deal?" Quackity said, lifting his hand up towards Sapnap. He hesitated a bit but shook on it.
"What happens if the other loses?" Sapnap said, removing his hand and putting it in his coat pocket. Quackity walked into the alleyway a bit and turned around, smirking.
"That's up to Karl" Quackity said, walking into he shadows.

---------------
Should I do a Karlnap or a Karlnapity?